2. Mr. White

FREE LAWNMOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOO ETTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  3. Mr. White

Official Off Topic Thread while Mike Gabriel is Banned Thread

so hows it going guys? :thumbsup:
  4. Mr. White

**FEELER** Bagyard Bomber Fronts

Thinking about going back to static for a little while. They have about 10k miles and they DO have Endlink tabs I would take 1k OBO or FK's with cash on Top. *These are Bagyard Bomber Front Struts and just the Fronts* The only thing is i would rather drive to your place and do the swap...
  5. Mr. White

Fatman's 2nd Headland's Invasion

I wanted to share this with the community, looks like a great time! this is the link to the FB http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123349101082480
  6. Mr. White

Head Rest Delete?

IMG_7656.jpg by Mr. Mike White, on Flickr IMG_7657.jpg by Mr. Mike White, on Flickr
  7. Mr. White

::Polishing- The Goods, The Bads, And The Should Nots::

Oh Herro! I have recently purchased a used tank for my air system and i want to polish it. The only problem is i dont really know how, I know the concept, but need some clarification. Im sorry if you thought you were getting a diy on polishing. I will on the other hand make a polishing DIY...
  8. Mr. White

Mr. White- Simple is Clean

Took some shots today, i hope you like, im a newb at taking pics so C&C are welcome! Hi! Most of you know me, Some of you dont. I wanted to make this as i am done for a while because i get married on saturday! What: 2010 Jetta in Salsa Red Suspention: Bombers Up front...
  9. Mr. White

XBox NOT Down

and i love it! woohoo for paying $60 a year to NOT give out my personal info :thumbsup:
  10. Mr. White

WTB: MKV Jetta/GTI Front End Cover (Bra)

I dont care if it says Jetta, GTI, or GLI i just want the full Bra. Let me know if you got one that you would part with, possibly very soon (like before sowo). Thanks
  11. Mr. White

Its Five O-clock Somewhere.......

And i'm sipping on some Doctor Pepper and SoCo 100 What are you sipping on??
  12. Mr. White

**Samsung Fascinate**

Good morning guys, i know about the droid and even tho i post this you are still going to say get a droid. :lol: Does anyone have one that can give a review? I have read the other online reviews but i just wanted a real user review. they have it buy one get one free with verizon and my girl...
  13. Mr. White

Help A Dubbers Mom Out!

I know it sounds strange but my mom needs your help, She is trying to win a photo contest from Sanuk. Its really easy, Click on the below link and press like in the upper right: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=205934&id=56062795998&ref=mf and then under the picture of her at napa vally...
  14. Mr. White

Cleaning Out My Closet

Hi Guys, Need to get this stuff out of here, all prices are listed as is or what ever they say, please let me know whats up, Thanks for looking guys Stock Engine Cover- $90 OBO Driver side cover for behind open fog- $15 Stock Shift Knob- $30 obo Stock Shifter (side to side)- $30...
  15. Mr. White

WyoTech Questions

Hey guys did some searching and nothing. Wanted to know if any of you dubbers have been to WyoTech and wanted to know how you like/liked it. It looks like I’m going to be getting out of the usmc and going into that field and am looking at going to their PA Campus. I would be going for the...
  16. Mr. White

What size should he run?

Max wants to know what he should run, opinions is what he is looking for, this is his ride for thoes who dont know
  17. Mr. White

FS: MKV Jetta Grills W/O Fogs

Back up for sale, 140 OBO
  18. Mr. White

WTB: Classix w/ no rubber

Allright guys here is the thing, i need another set of classix for the project im doing and i need them soon and cheep. If they have some damage thats fine i can work around that. As long as they are good, aka a little curb is ok, im down. Im looking in the $175 to $200 price range and as...
  19. Mr. White

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

that would spoil everything but i guess i can give one
  20. Mr. White

East vs West.

Jacksonville, NC