GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Fyakraka

Wheel refurb shops in Norcal?

Anyone know of any good wheel refurb shops in NorCal? I want to get the centers of my wheels mirror polished. Any help would be appreciated!
  2. Fyakraka

FS: 18x8.5 et35 Gunmetal VMR VB3s

Hey guys I'm selling a set of Gunmetal VB3s I had on the car for about 3k miles. One of the Rims I had developed a small hole in it and was leaking about a psi every day. I took the wheels off and sent the one wheel back to VMR and now have a brand new one. As I was having them dismounted stupid...
  3. Fyakraka

Weird DSG things

So I've been noticing some weird things about my car. My car has almost 20k miles on it. When I let off the break the car hesitates for moment before the clutch engages. Sometimes it vibrates a bit before it engages. Also Ive just recently been noticing that when I stop at a light while hold...
  4. Fyakraka

New look for the time being

Took a couple simple shots at a gas station on the way back from L.A. Soon too come: Moar low!! rolled fenders Better wheels Full GT grilles
  5. Fyakraka

bay area coilover install

Anybody know a good place or good person who does cheap coilover installs in the bay area??
  6. Fyakraka

Hissing sound sound coming from boost gauge

Hey guys, I noticed today that when I go into boost my gauge starts to make a loud hissing noise. It also spikes a lot higher than it should and quite easily. Could this be due to a leak of some sort? Have any of you had a problem like this and how did you fix it? Thanks Doug EDIT:Sorry I put...
  7. Fyakraka

Could this be caused by my new wheels?

I just got my new wheels put on today and had the tires from my hufs put on them. They had a small problem with the TPMS. Something about not being able to reuse the rubber washers or something like that so they had a new set delivered and put on. After I left I noticed that my MPG was reading...
  8. Fyakraka

Left headlight has me LOST

Ok so I bought a set of 8000k HID D2S and after about 5 minutes of having them in and turned on my left light goes out. I turned the car back on and it came on again, but after a couple minutes it goes out again! :mad0259: I get a message on my screen saying "Left dipbeam not working" with the...
  9. Fyakraka

RS6 wheels.. HELP!

Hey I'm looking into buying a set of 18x8 et45 RS6 reps. No rubber incl.(well maybe if the price is right.) I searched for a while the other day and had no luck finding any. I'm sure you wheelheads have a few places that might have them in mind. :thumbsup: Also, I have a couple questions...
  10. Fyakraka

Car clubs around richmond area?

Hi, I live in Richmond and was wondering if there were any car clubs or groups I could possibly join around the area.