GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kingkongbass

fs: Custom fiberglass box and 10w6

I traded in the gti so I have my box and sub for sale.. Text or call if your interested 214-949-9644 10inch inclosure $200 obo JL audio 10w6 $300 obo both for $450 local pick-up preferred, will ship at buyers expense ps. this sub bumps and sounds sooo clean
  2. Kingkongbass

Need Some help

Couple questions... I'm putting some Mercedes wheels on my car that are 18x8.5 et38 and 18x9 et39. I have 2 225/40/18 hancook v12 evo's and 2 225/40/18 michelin ps3 on huffs at the moment. I want to move the 225/40/18 evo's on the 18x9 and was wondering what tire I should buy for the 18x8.5...
  3. Kingkongbass

Few pics and Worldwide Choppers

Took a few pics before the new shoes get put on... And Tech N9ne's new track that leaked today.... Beast Mode 2X_FTXUc7aQ
  4. Kingkongbass

fs: 2 Michelin Pilot pa3 225/40/18 $350

They only have about 5,000 miles on them and are amazing in the snow. I'm in Texas now so they do me no good.. also trade for 4 summer tires..
  5. Kingkongbass

WTB Washer Fluid Resevoir

Ran over some thick wire and some how it poked a hole in my resevoir. I plugged it up but its still leaking, so i'm assuming it has another hole somewhere else or a connection got unplugged. I'm gonna take a better look tomorrow. If i can't fix it I would like to purchase if anybody has anything...
  6. Kingkongbass

Pops and I

My dad bailed me out of jail, so I decided to wash his car and take some pics...
  7. Kingkongbass

Mech unit and DSG ????

So I got my Mechtronics unit replaced around 32,000 miles and sitting at 38,000 miles right now. Do I have to get my dsg fluid replaced at 40,000 or im I good till 72,000 miles??? I ask the service guy at the VW dealer, but he said I still needed it replaced at 40,000. Thanks in advanced
  8. Kingkongbass

Benz Photoshop Request

My dad just got a E350 and said I can have his wheels :happyanim: Just wondering what they would look like on my car.. Thanks
  9. Kingkongbass

Day 1 to Present

Koni Coilovers (5 threads from the bottom up front and 4 threads from the bottom in the rear)
  10. Kingkongbass

"DK" makin a funny sound

My car start makin this funny sound, so I recorded it. I'm taking it to the dealer tomorrow. Just would like to know if any of ya'll have experienced this and what it might be. Thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQI91VvVHvQ sorry i don't know how to embed videos
  11. Kingkongbass

K.O.D. is o so Sick!!! Tech n9ne!!

Just got done listening to Tech n9ne's K.O.D. with the help of Sour Diesel and its simply ill nana!!! It sounds like his old ish. Too sick!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DDxCXSklI
  12. Kingkongbass

Plasti-dip a guitar

Im going to learn how to play a guitar because i found one in my basement and was woundering if i plasti-dip the whole thing would it make it sound different??