GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

autotech hpfp seal leaking

Hi there, my autotech hpfp finally gave up (40k on it with no problems till now )and the seal is leaking gas into the oil. Now my question is can i purchase a new pump from ecs http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_V--2.0T/Search/06F127025K/ES1304269/ which goes for about $340 new. I...
  2. D

Can someone help me take a look at my logs?

Sorry I am excel retarted, not really sure how to make a graph. My car is definetley slower than it should be. What do you guys think it could be? Does the fuel pressure look normal dropping like that? Also, do I have a slight boost leak? I was thinking it could be the seal in the HPFP or could...
  3. D

weird cold starts

lately I've been having weird cold start. When I start the car it would first rev the car to about 1900 rpm, then it just drop straight to 900-800 rpm area(just completly skips the cold starts), where normally it would idle at around 1100 rpm before it drops below 1000 rpm. What could be the...
  4. D

Is my intake DOOM!!?

long story short, one of the screw that holds the maf sensor on to the intake snapped off. So basically whats left of the screw is stuck in the intake and i can't get it out. Right now, only one screw is holding down the maf sensor and the car runs fine , but is there anyway to fix this problem...
  5. D

a3 2.0t (stock) vs a3 3.2

hi i was just wondering from a roll who should win? A3 2.0t stock with dsg vs A3 3.2 dsg with catback, intake, and revo... i did 3 runs with my stock 2.0T audi A3 with dsg against my friend's 3.2 A3 with catback, intake and revo and all 3 times we were dead even. we did a roll from about 70 km...