GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Forza 4 Porsche Expansion pack

Just downloaded it. Anyone else pick it up yet? They gave us the GT2RS, just surprised they didnt throw in a 997.2 gt3 or 997.2 gt3rs. I honestly at least expected the 4.0 but ill take this as a start. Its good to have them back in the game.
  2. M

Morning of learning experiences

Got my first oil change done today and was quite surprised to find out the bill came to $81.00! I guess its my own fault for not researching how much routine service was going to cost me, not that it would have deterred me from buying the car but at least I would have been more prepared. To...
  3. M

WTB 1 uncurbed HUFF

Hello, curbed one of my huffs today, looking to buy a mint uncurbed one. Anyone looking to sell one? Not interested in buying four, just need one.
  4. M

MKV GTI, E36 M3, Mini Cooper S

Went for a drive with a couple of friends
  5. M

My washed and waxed BM GTI

When I bought this car I was really peeved because I know how hard it is to keep a black car looking nice. Needless to say, when its clean...it is meeeean! Nothing like a clean black car :thumbsup:
  6. M

SO where are all the TSI mods?

So ive had my GTI for almost a week now and have done quite a bit of reading up on this forum. There seems to be alot of good information on here. However, im a little dissapointed with the lack of mods available for the new motor. When I bought the car I wasnt aware that they had changed...
  7. M

Pics of my GTI with friends Mini Cooper S

Friend and I were bored tonight so we headed out to a parking deck to take some pics of the rides. Unfortunately we wernt able to take as many as we wanted before security came and booted us but oh well. Heres what we were able to take. Got kicked out just as we were going to get creative.
  8. M

Just purchase an 09 GTI...pics

Hi Everybody, just found these boards and picked up my 09 GTI today. Black, six speed. Not the best pics but you get the idea.