GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: 2008 Range Rover Sport Wheels/Tires

I just traded in my 2008 RR Sport this weekend and no longer have any need for these wheels/tires. They were take offs from when I bought the car CPO and are in good condition. I'm very sorry for the poor quality pictures, I'll post better ones when I have time to clean them all up. Included in...
  2. H

FS: CW R32 - Mint, low miles, $24,595

2008 VW R32 VR6 motor, DSG Transmission, AWD Miles 20,400 Price $23,595 Adult owned, well cared for Location: Harrisburg, PA VIN: On Request Mods: 19" BBS LM Reps Neuspeed Exhaust H&R Springs Body Color Marker Lights (Car will be sold with mods or without your choice) Background: I'm...
  3. H

FS: 18" Staggered iForged Classic Reps w/ tires

These have been unofficially for sale since Dec, and after a few buyers backing out I thought it would be best to make a post to see if I can reach a broader market. Specs are 18x8 f / 18x9.5 r with 45 ET offset all around. Tires are 225/40/18 Falkens. This is a great setup for daily use, no...
  4. H

FS: Neuspeed Exhaust for R32

I just installed this exhaust a month or so ago. The sound is unreal! For those who haven't experienced it in person its just amazing. I commute with this car daily to work and the volume doesn't bother me. However, this past weekend I had to take my dog somewhere and she was scared to death...
  5. H

His and Hers (R32 & GLI)

After almost 2 years of owning the R32 I finally got around to lowering it. My wife didn't want to be left out so we did her car as well. The R32 is lowered on Neuspeed Sports and the GLI is running the H&R Sports. Enjoy the pictures...most of these were taken over the last few days while trying...
  6. H

Help w/ Axel Bolts 24mm vs 27mm??

So I'm in the process of installing new suspenion on both my R32 and my wifes GLI. The topic of axel bolts has been debated countless times on this forum and I still can't seem to get a clear answer on one of my questions. I just finished up with the R32 tonight and had to remove the axel...
  7. H

Pic Request: 19's + Pro Kit

I've been searching too long so I thought why not ask if anyone has some pics they'd be willing to share. Sooo... does anyone have pictures of 19s and Eibach Pro kit? This setup is going on my wifes 06 GLI and I'm scared the drop won't lower the car enough. Maybe the H&R sports? ahhh I can't...
  8. H

WTB: Jetta GLI Springs

As the title says I'm looking for a set of springs for my wifes GLI. Its an 06 and I'm tired of seeing 3 inches of wheel gap. Eibach Pro Kit would be my first choice, but if anyone else has something local thats cool too. I'm in Central PA. Let me know...
  9. H

FS: R32 Wheels/Tires/TPMS

For sale - Almost new OEM R32 wheels, tires, and OEM TPMS. I took these wheels off after 1,000 miles maybe less. They have been sitting in my basement since. Moving in a month or so. I'd rather not have to pack these up and take them with me. ZERO wear, no scratches, dents, bends...they are...
  10. H

Dealer still has the R after 2 weeks...for an inspection!

Ok, so I took the car in for its yearly state inspection. My dealer includes free inspections for life so naturally I took it back there. The problem started day one when they found a crack in the windshield, and felt it needed to be replaced. I called the insurance company they worked...
  11. H

New Owner - Intro w/ Pics

Whats up guys. I'm a new R32 owner and extremely happy to join up and hopefully learn a good deal. This is my first VW and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with everything about the R. Over the past two years I've had two 350Z's & a B6 A4 Avant Sline and I must say I look forward to driving...