GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

What has happened to this forum as you can't post about LOBA?

How on earth can this forum be informative if the treads describing things the advertisers don't sell get's deleted??? :mad0259:
  2. J

Mk V GTI running the LOBA LO4XX on Cupra engine

Hi, Just wants to share that in into week 2 of running the LOBA LO4XX hybrid K04 turbo and so far it's a beast :thumbsup: The spec on my car is as follows: Engine: 2,0L BWJ Engine LOBA LO04XX Turbo (number 5 delivered in the world and the first on a BWJ engine in a manual GTI) RS4 B7...
  3. J

Auto Polar FIS+

Just wanted to share this great prduct that if you have the Highline instrument cluster gives you this: you are able to name the menu yourself, and you have a choice of 5 or 6 info areas in the Menu, i have chosen 6, most importantly it gives you boost in the original cluster instead of and...
  4. J

My first trip to Nürburgring 21-23 May 2010

Hi, a fast set of photos from the ringtrip with BNperformance.com and the Audi TT-RS (420hk and 670NM) they also have modded (my Golf GTI is APR k04 fitted 333hk and 457nm): Some mood pictures from Sunday morning: Brian from BNperformance.com on the left and our two...
  5. J

WTB: Full size Right mirror for golf MK IV

Hi, A friend of mine are looking for the above. Here in Denmark we have a cripled right mirror (small compared to the left mirror) Does anyone in here have such a mirror (including housing of course) the want to sell?? Thx
  6. J

Locating gearbox code (manual)

Hi, Where can i find the gearbox code on the car?? :frown:
  7. J

K04 conversion part number

Hi I have this part where VW Germany doesn't know the part number, it has 1k0 129 624, and it's supposed to be 06f 129 627h. As seen on the pictures the third hole has a different location. Can i use this part for the K04 conversion? Or do i have to order the other part?
  8. J

ED 30 DV relocation partsnumber

Hi anyone here having the partnumbers for the relocation of DV on the ED30. Hose and part for housing of the dv. Pictures would be a great bonus. Thx in advance
  9. J

S3 IC fitment

Hi, I've searched the forum, but didn't find an answer to my question. Is the S3 IC a direct bolton on a 06 GTI? Does the standard tubes fit? Thx :thumbsup:
  10. J

Upgrading std. GTI to Ed. 30

Hi, I'm upgrading my std. GTI 2006 to Ed. 30 engine parts, and hopefully app. 320 hp. i've got all parts from manifold and back. I also have the parts that sits before the fuelinjectors incl. hpfp. BUT no fuelinjectors. My question is, do i need them? And what about the DV? Do i need the one...