GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

FS - MK5 GTI Part Out! APR Exhaust, Coilovers, Intake, and more; MIAMI, FL

FS - MK5 GTI Part Out! Ksport Coilovers; MIAMI, FL Parts available for sale. Everything works. Ksport coilovers: $200 60k miles on them. Sometimes makes squeaky noise in the front. Cant hear it with music on. Top hats could be replaced to eliminate the noise. Pictures can be found here...
  2. E

WTB MK5 GTI Stock TurboBack Exhaust and Stock Suspension (Local Only - Miami)

WTB MK5 GTI Stock TurboBack Exhaust and Stock Suspension (Local Only - Miami)
  3. E

WTT: my MK5 Ksport Coilovers for MK5 GTI Stock Suspension + Cash

Trading my MK5 GTI Ksport Coilovers for MK5 GTI stock suspension + $400. Local Only (Miami, FL).
  4. E

Looking to trade my APR turboback exhaust with resonator for MK5 stock exhaust + $900

Looking to trade my APR turboback exhaust with resonator for MK5 stock turboback exhaust + $900. Local only (Miami, FL).
  5. E

Momo Shiftboot

Hi guys. Does anyone know if momo shiftboots are compatible with our car? http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_id=MOMSKB_PER3/482.0 Thanks, eltiodolfo
  6. E

Dyno Joint; Miami

Hello guys. Can anyone recommend me a good place to dyno my car in the Miami area? Thanks !
  7. E

Corner Balancing; Miami

Hi guys! I will be putting coilovers on my 08 GTI and I was wondering if you guys knew any shop that would do corner balancing in the Miami area. For any of you guys that have gotten your car corner balanced, how much did you pay? Thanks, eltiodolfo