GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: 2008 UG R32 #2373

FS: 2008 UG R32 low miles - $26K OBO I'm selling my UG 2008 R32, no navi. It's bone stock and is in excellent condition with only 25,050 miles. Still has approximately 24K+ miles or just over 2 years left on the original factory warranty of 5 years/50,000 miles. No accidents and absolutely no...
  2. T

FS: 2008 UG R32 #2373

Hello, I'm selling my United Gray 2008 R32. It is in excellent condition with 21,800 miles. Still has approximately 28K miles or 3 years left on the original factory warranty of 5 years/50,000 miles. No accidents and absolutely no problems at all. Car is clean and well taken care of. All oil...
  3. T

Exhaust Question

Quick question: Are exhausts interchangeable between the GTI and GLI? I've always thought yes, but someone said otherwise and now I'm second guessing it. I tried looking for the answer but couldn't find one. Thanks guys :thumbup:
  4. T

FS Feeler: GHL 3" TB Exhaust

*FOR SALE NOW* Pictures Up!! I'll be selling my GHL 3" TB Exhaust. It's in great condition!!! Currently it's resonated but will include non-resonated straight pipe. I'll have pictures ready for the sale. Price Decrease!!- $900 OBO Local Orlando/Tampa to Miami would be prefered but willing to...
  5. T

Traded the GTI in for R32 #2373!!!

So the deal got done and I drove back to Orlando at 12:30 am on Wednesday with #2373!!! GTI was an 06' pkg 2 with DSG. R32 is UG without Nav. I loved my GTI but this thing is bad ass! Completely different driving machine. My GTI as Stg II so I've given up some power but this car drives so...
  6. T

Trading my GTI for an R32!!

So I'm driving to Gunther in Coconut Creek Fl tomorrow to work out my deal to trade my Stg II GTI in and get a R32. My Dad actually got one a few months ago after his SS Camero had an electrical fire. I really love the R even though my GTI is much faster, although my Dad still swears he...
  7. T

Finally!! Updated Pictures with new wheels

Ok, so I've been a slacker getting pictures posted with my new wheels. My camera broke and I was finally able to borrow my friends. A couple are out of focus so I appologize now. One is really dark but took it just to show how dark the car is in low light. Comments, opinions, and advice is...
  8. T

Saw the new Lancer today

Walking to work today I passed by a dealer Lancer, the GTS package which is the loaded version. I'd have to say it looked really good, very masculine. The chances of the Evo X in my future have just increased :thumbsup:
  9. T

Ordered Wheels Today =)

Today I ordered 18 x 8 ASA AR2's with General's! Hopefully they'll be in by next weekend. Of course pictures will be posted :thumbsup:
  10. T

18 X 7.5 Too small

Do you guys think 7.5" wide is small for our car? I think at least 8" but I'd like to get some opinions. Thanks:thumbsup:
  11. T

New Wheels on tirerack

Tirerack has 3 new wheels to choose from. Maybe this is a sign that there are more wheel options to come :iono: Here's the one's I noticed Avarus AV3 - Comes in chrome too...
  12. T

Photoshop Request

Could someone please p-chop these wheels on my car :bow: :bow: :bow: I know the wheel pic is huge but I can't get the thumbnail pic from the website, so I understand if it can't be done. A million thanks :biggrin:
  13. T

vs turbo civic

Basically came accross a beat up turbo civic. He was tryin me but every time I would hit it, he wouldn't do anything. We both came up to a Carrera 4 S and he slowed and was talking to the guys. Then the Carrera was gone. The next light I was behind the Carrera and the civic was next to the...
  14. T

Matching Fogs?

So I've been thinking about getting matching fog's since the day I bought my GTI. I've kinda forgot about it and lately I've been wanting to do it. Anyone have any suggestions for matching bulbs? I was thinking PIAA's but if there are any cheaper solutions I'd be interested. I'm pretty...
  15. T

Stg 2 vs M3

So on the way to work today I ran this hot chick in a M3 :biggrin: We were at a light and I took off first just normally. Then I see and hear her start to fly by me. I stepped on it and she never got more than 2 cars on me. I was actually creeping up on her but I shut down after I looked...