GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. max2evoix

tell me why i should i buy a 09 gti coupe..

lets hear everyones opinion as to why i should buy the 09 gti over the other 2 choices. 1. 08 toyota camry v6 se loaded. 2. 08 acura tsx
  2. max2evoix

how much is everyone paying for insurance per month?

just as title states..im currently paying 115 a month for my evo but that is going to end shortly when i get my 09 gti and was wondering how much everyone is paying so that i have a good idea when i call the ins company.thanks :thumbsup: vito
  3. max2evoix

best leas deal on 09 gti...

just was wondering whats the best deal you guys came up with? im getting ready in a couple of days to go and lease a 09 gti mkv 2-door with sun roof and 6mt.. jus need a heads up as to what im in for thanks
  4. max2evoix

alternator question...

anyone know the stock alternator size for the 08-09 gti mkv? thanks for any input :thumbsup:
  5. max2evoix

steps for moding question..

in the past..when i usually mod my evo i had to re tune the car basicly for every bolt on..and it really blows when you just have one piece to put on and then go back on the dyno again..my question is that should i get everything at once that i need THEN get a chip? or can i just put the stuff...
  6. max2evoix

09 side panel question

i went today again to see the 09 gti 2 door mkv..the more i see it the more i gotta controll myself from buying right then and there..such a gorgeous car.!! my ? is.can the black pieces be removed on the sides of the vehicle? i just think that it would look a lot cleaner with like a body kit or...
  7. max2evoix

noob flash question for gti mkv..

hi all..im getting ready to buy a 09 gti mkv in about a week or so..ive been looking at performance mods already lol. just curious about this flash that i can get.im familiar with turbo cars but is there any major differences while doing this? i curently drive a 06 evo ix with a flash as...