GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

ATTN DSG owners! please file a complaint for issues so VW will extend the warranty

We need to have everyone experiencing DSG difficulties to file a complaint with the NHTSA. The reason is because this is the only effective way to make VW responsible for the DSG issues outside of the current warranty period. If enough complaints are filed, VW will likely have to extend the...
  2. S

Attn DSG owners! please file a complaint for issues so VW will extend the warranty

We need to have everyone experiencing DSG difficulties to file a complaint with the NHTSA. The reason is because this is the only effective way to make VW responsible for the DSG issues outside of the current warranty period. If enough complaints are filed, VW will likely have to extend the...
  3. S

Where are all the used oil analysis reports?

Doesn't seem like too much oil testing is going on in this forum but here is the first used oil analysis (UOA) for an 08 GTI fyi at 1100 miles. Doesn't tell much because it is still in break-in. If anyone wants to do oil testing it costs $22 from Blackstone labs or there are lots of other labs...
  4. S

Can GIAC software be 100% removed if needed?

Considering chipping my markV GTI with GIAC. Does anybody know if GIAC software is installed in a markV GTI, can the GIAC dealer completely remove GIAC software in the future if I ever need to? Please note that I am not asking if it can be turned back to stock with the giac software still on...
  5. S

advance notice, FS: 18" Huffs w/ or without tires

Have 18" Huffs with stock Dunlop sport 01 A/S with 1038 miles on wheels and tires on a new GTI that is about 2 weeks old. Will be changing wheels next week so if someone is interested I can give you a good deal on wheels or wheels w/tires. If you want to pick them up personally near Portland...