GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VBMikeP

WTB: FSI Wastegate Rod Clip

Looking to replace the FSI retention clip shown here on the turnbuckle: Lost mine after tweaking the wastegate.
  2. VBMikeP

Avenue Autosport rocks

Ordered Forge's wastegate actuator from avenueautosport.com for $179.99 with free shipping which is cheaper than ordering directly from Forge. I placed the order around 1am Wednesday and received email at 7:30am Wednesday saying it shipped. I figured only the shipping info had been sent and...
  3. VBMikeP

WTB: VTA catch can

I'm looking for a vta catch can. PM me if you're selling one with how much you're asking for.
  4. VBMikeP

FS: BSH Intake, DV, Catch Can

Catch Can: This catch can is intended for those who already have BSH's stage 1 PCV and are looking to upgrade to the catch can. This does not include the manifold block off plug or the PCV nipple. $80 + Shipping BSH True Seal Intake: This is missing the cover for the bung for a DV...
  5. VBMikeP

WTT: Curb rashed Denvers for lunch (VA)

I'm tired of these wheels sitting in my garage. You bring me lunch and you have yourself 4 Denvers. There's curb rash on pretty much all the wheels, ranging from minor to gnarly. If they're not gone by next Saturday (8/7) they're going to the dump. Warning: I have a large appetite for...
  6. VBMikeP

Jon@N2MB

I had issues with my wot box working due to my connection to the ignition coil trigger signal. The posi-tap connector I used didn't make a good connection and I wasn't getting any reading for rpms in the wot box interface. In the process of troubleshooting the previous issue I must have...
  7. VBMikeP

FS: Forge Big Knob (Polished)

Been used for about 6 months. There's about 4 noticeable scratches on the sides and the upper portion of the knob that is in contact with your hand the most isn't quite as shiny as the lower portion of the knob. $55 Shipped
  8. VBMikeP

Triple squares to replace stock swaybar

If you do not already have the 6mm and 10mm bits already, do yourself a favor and order them while/prior to ordering a new swaybar. I received my BSH bar on Saturday and was gonna install it today but could not find the 6mm anywhere. The 10mm can be picked up from NAPA, part # SER2305 but NAPA...
  9. VBMikeP

Wheels damaged during new tire installation

So yesterday while I was washing my car I got a closer look at the work the shop did that installed and balanced my new tires. Is it common practice to gouge the wheel with what looks like an air chisel? I'm not concerned about taking the double sided tape off, I'm concerned with the...
  10. VBMikeP

Brandon@BSH

:thumbsup: to Brandon for helping me out with a shipping question I had. I called wondering what the cost would be to get the BSH swaybar out here to VA by Friday to install it this weekend. He went through prices for different delivery services and gave me the cheapest he could find. Mind...
  11. VBMikeP

Fedex brought me toys from Florida

I'll be using them during spring break, I'm looking forward to the results. Also waiting on some Jetseal 109 and Pete's 53 Edit: Its not incredibly clear if anyone was wondering what polish it is. Its 85RD and Optimum Polish II. Figured I'd get the optimum in case the menzerna doesn't cut...
  12. VBMikeP

Spotted: Uberjay

Your car looked good. VW got you taken care of pretty quickly with the problem you had. I'm kinda embarrassed you saw my car dirty as hell
  13. VBMikeP

Vagcom in Norfolk

I just received my micro-can vagcom and have a laptop. So all you guys looking for one, pm me with what you're looking to have done. PS: I'm a poor, starving college kid...
  14. VBMikeP

Missing instructions with BSH intake/dv kit

Anyone have a link available for both the intake and dv relocation instructions? I tried calling BSH today and left a voicemail but no reply. Any help would be appreciated since I'm guessing I won't get an email til Monday and I'm trying to double check my installation of the parts before then.