GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Darthchilli

Experience with the JETEX exhaust

Im currently running the JETEX 3in TBE and im curious if anyways has removed the resonator from this thing and how it sounds I do enjoy the quietness of the car, but Im curious on how this will sound as if possible, either rid myself of the catback or just stick with it
  2. Darthchilli

BSH FSI Catch Can part replacement

The joint which connects the PVC plate to the hose which leads to the can has broken Im curious if I can gather something from Home Depot to do a quick fix until BSH gets back to me on replacing the part itself with metal ones like they do in the Race cans Im running one of the earlier cans...
  3. Darthchilli

Finding Octane 93/94 in WA

need help, really want to go on cruise to Seattle or even Portland before I rid myself of the car. Lots of google results to dissappointment so maybe someone can help a brotha out Thanks
  4. Darthchilli

VW Car Flash Mob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LidQpDI5dls AWWWW YEA!
  5. Darthchilli

Stop HST now! GVRD people only!

I believe this deserves a thread of its own If in fact every riding can get 10% of signatures of registered voters alike, we would force the HST to go into a referrendum in which we can actually vote on yes or no to this...
  6. Darthchilli

We here in the Canada section will unite as one!

FOR THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE
  7. Darthchilli

I just wanted to say..

GO CANADA GO! its time to bring back that gold medal from those prized swedish twins I like to call the Volvo and Lolvo.
  8. Darthchilli

SHUTTERLITWALLPAPER FREE

yes its spam...but, this is local TORONTO(UGHHHHHH) photography and is a friend of mine, so heres some art for u some of ur GTIs are here! www.shutterlitwallpaper.com
  9. Darthchilli

Revscene Cares: Christmas Clothing/Toy Drive

I kno its a little late, but you can still make a difference all proceeds go towards Big Brothers, Third World Eye Care Society, Greater Vancouver Food Bank, BC Children's Hospital and BC Cancer Foundation Tere will be prizes given out by our sponsors as well! two days so come out!
  10. Darthchilli

APR HPFP and its still fuel cutting

so i ran into this problem and the dealer replaced my old fuel pump. this was actually 3 months ago since then, i have bought a APR HPFP...and now its doing this again just regular driving and i have 1/4 tank of gas...somethin like that, the fuel light didnt come on yet either suddenly car...
  11. Darthchilli

DAMN CAR I FUCKING HATE YOU

yes..so 2nite..CEL came on again and it died in the middle of the road... MOTHERFUCKER.... finally home...its 5something
  12. Darthchilli

What is more important

So this is a question im doing for a research This will be asked to VANOC(Vancouver Olympic Commitee) as well when its all done and results will be submitted to both VANOC and Hockey Canada so its a neat research to be involved in With the own the podium program in place where we expect our...
  13. Darthchilli

VANCOUVER MEET IS AT MARKET CROSSING

so everyone can see this LOL MARKET CROSSING SOUTHSIDE STARBUCKS 8:30pm
  14. Darthchilli

Vancouver VW MKV Annual 2.0!

Lets make this happen! When: Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 Tme: 8:30PM Location: Market Crossing Starbucks(south side, where the London Drugs is) have a meet, grab some coffee, some photos, mingle a bit! should be great! signup please!!! 1. Darthchilli 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
  15. Darthchilli

Plan another Vancouver VW MK5 meetup?

im thinkin about it, since i would say the 20-25cars that showed up last year woulda been a success. The long panorama shot was nice too near the end of the meet. the Location last year was decent to a certain extent where lighting and space was more than enuff. Maybe this year, we can set it...
  16. Darthchilli

WTB: GTI front grill with licence plate frame

Located in Vancouver Canada Show me waht you got! thanks
  17. Darthchilli

A seal box for Neuspeed intake

anyone know if the BSH one will fit the neuspeed or will i need to have one custom made? thanks
  18. Darthchilli

Vancouver GTI police chase

happened not long ago http://www.news1130.com/news/local/more.jsp?content=20090524_084248_8556 basically..gt was chased from surrey thru new west thru richmond shattered rear window and missing front left wheel
  19. Darthchilli

Toronto At Vancouver

as this is very east west on the canada section of forums i just want to say. LEAFS SUCK! buffet boy Wellwood scored just to rub it in so u kno here in Vancouver WE ARE BETTER! ahahhaha
  20. Darthchilli

stupid housing lighting

i've done many HID/bulb installs this VW is a simple design yet its fucking stubborn ughhh 10min job took nearly an hr but thanks shuto for helping out my car is stubborn, the noisepipe delete took longer than usual already, the pipe up front was a bitch to remove as well