GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. golf5racing

PART OUT: BMP Bagged MKV

Starting next year I will be parting out the GTI: Price reduced MKV R32 Front bumper shaved: $500 plus your stock BMP GTI front bumper MKV R32 Rear bumper with shaved exhaust: $500 your stock BMP GTI rear bumper Pulled and rolled front fenders $200 each and your stock fender has to be BMP...
  2. golf5racing

FS:Fully Polished Alphards

I'm selling my beloved wheels. They are fully polished. Got them done in June. One. Wheel was cracked but got it professionally fixed. 1600 4 wheels and tires 1400 wheels only No trades. Thanks for looking
  3. golf5racing

FS: 2008.5 GTI BMP Bagged AS IS

FS: 2008.5 GTI BMP Bagged $16,000 The time has come. My car is for sale. I dont want to go into detail, the reason is I just lost interest those who know me know why anyways.... PRICE BUMP 1 owner 2008.5 GTI BMP Engine/Trans: 2.0 TSI 99K miles AWE CCB Intake APR Stage 1 Fully Loaded ECU...
  4. golf5racing

WTB: GTI/R32/Jetta front bumper

I'm looking to buy front bumper. anything for a MKV pm or txt me 8453005172
  5. golf5racing

Can anyone tell me about Morrisville or Farmingdale

Im trying to tranfer to these schools mostly for the auto program, but i could use a lot more info about school, envoirment...thanks guys and girls
  6. golf5racing

Vrooom Vrooom Start it up!!!

So yesterday at show n go I wanted to take some pics on actual race track and got permission to do so...I grabbed Ronaldo and Marcos with me and went to take some shots..it was really hard to walk on that sticky track almost fell a couple of times but it was worth it...here are some pics from...
  7. golf5racing

FS: FK Streetlines FRONTS only $250 NY

FK Streetlines FRONTS only $250 NY...as seen on picture everything goes, helpers,end links, and adjustment tool
  8. golf5racing

Edgewater NJ Thursday night?

So I know in the past there were pretty big meets, but a few years back the cops started to get tough because all the kids were gettting stupider. I know it was on last week...just wondering if it will be happening again.
  9. golf5racing

WTB: Eurojet R32 Style Cat Back or Axleback piece NY

WTB: Eurojet R32 Style Cat Back or Axleback piece, best would be in the TRI STATE are NY,NJ,PA,CT, but if u have to ship then I pay. :thumbsup:
  10. golf5racing

Horrible night...

if u could buy the parts for dirt cheap u might end up good and use the rest of the money for something else. lets say shaved rear or whatever u would like, i did kinda the same thing.
  11. golf5racing

Stay Tuned...

***NEW PICS ON PG.6***
  12. golf5racing

FS/FT Alphards w/ Tires TRI State

***UPDATE***$$1200 For TRADE or if the price is right for SALE set of alphards about 7 months old. Bought it brand new im May had it on for this season. Tires are pretty much brand new All season 215/40R-18 Yokohama AVID W4S XL. I would like also a trade for 17" TH lines, BBS which would need...
  13. golf5racing

Just a few before changes

Figure post up pics of me taken by other mostly at H2O, I have a few things planned for next year with different wheels,R rear, LED tails. I was so fortunate to hit a deer so now I am een more motivated to get it done. PS Alphards are for trade, wide BBS.
  14. golf5racing

FS: Eibach Sportlines $170 OBO

Selling my eibach sportlines springs with about 20k miles on them. $170 OBO
  15. golf5racing

Played out?

Well even though to some people these wheels are played out I think they look the best on MKVs. Well after putting my coils in and put my wheels on, I went to take some pics. Enjoy
  16. golf5racing

Just a one of My Winter mod

Note-This is only for winter, summer looks would be way different, of course Rally armor mud flaps Plastic Dipped Denvers Eibach Sportlines Stock Grills
  17. golf5racing

Steering Shake... Problem!!

So it all started in in the beginning of January. The steering wheel would shake after about a good 30 minute drive, I mean shake, like you would get a flat tire and the steering would pull to the left and just shake the mother out of your hands. But id did it every time, accelerating, engine...
  18. golf5racing

R 32 on ICE!!!

Haven't seen this yet, I figured I share. WRC driver, Juha Kankkunen driving R 32 on a lake. Enjoy :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMwHG6eRF08