GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: RCD-510 Premium 8 Radio and adaptor cables

This is the ONLY radio I have. It came out of my 09 Jetta when I traded it in. My '13 Passat came with the RNS-510, so I no longer have a need for this. Everything works flawlessly. Sirius has a still active subscription which should be good until February. Includes the Am/Fm adaptor and the...
  2. F

FS: Ultimate Lighting Kit - Xenon Headlights, Projector Fogs, CECM, and Harnesses

PRICE DROPPED TO $800 SHIPPED I will NOT separate anything listed here. I traded in my '09 Jetta TDI for a '13 Passat TDI. So none of these parts are of use to me anymore. These are all OEM parts, not aftermarket. I spent the money for quality parts, now you get to reap the benefits.... The...
  3. F

FS: Carbon Fiber wrapped Jetta Grille set

Didn't dig the chrome. So when a truck left a nice imprint of the tow hitch in the chrome shield, I decided to cover all of the front end chrome with Carbon Fiber vinyl. I think it came out FANTASTIC. I also had a little bit of vinyl left over, so I did the 3 dash pieces and the two front...
  4. F

FS: OEM Jetta/GTI Euro Bumper

Just another item on my list of things to go since I traded the Jetta in on the Passat. This is an authentic European bumper for a Jetta / GTI. Still in factory primer. Never painted or mounted Looking to get $500 picked up in Riverside, Ca or delivered within 100 miles. Comes with the...
  5. F

FS: 09 Jetta Sedan TDI DSG

I am looking at picking up a 2013 Passat TDI, which means the 09 Jetta would have to go. It is an 09 Jetta Sedan TDI with DSG and sunroof. It is Blue Graphite Pearl with Anthracite Leatherette and currently has 51,000 miles. That means 9k left on the powertrain warranty and 49k left on the DSG...
  6. F

FS: RCD-510 Premium 8 Radio

I have yet another RCD-510 for sale. Everything has been tested and works perfectly. I will sell it for $400 shipped and insured.
  7. F

GTG in heaven!!! Apr 14th

Those who know me know that I am a Parts manager at a Vw dealership. Today a couple managers dropped by from the Western Region Parts Depot for a surprise visit. One of them happened to Dale Hawke, The General Manager of said Parts Depot. At the end of his visit, he extended the offer of a tour...
  8. F

GTG in heaven!!! Apr 14th

Those who know me know that I am a Parts manager at a Vw dealership. Today a couple managers dropped by from the Western Region Parts Depot for a surprise visit. One of them happened to Dale Hawke, The General Manager of said Parts Depot. At the end of his visit, he extended the offer of a tour...
  9. F

WTB: Broken or Damaged RCD-510

Did some vandal (or your pet) break the screen on your RCD-510? Were you told because it is not a manufacturer defect it was not covered under warranty, and you are responsible for the repair bill? Sell your broken or damaged radio to me and recoup some of those costs. I have paypal ready to...
  10. F

FS: RCD-510 Premium 8 radio

Not too much to say about it..... Premium 8 RCD-510 6 disc changer. In good working shape. Screen is ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. It should be, it was just replaced. I bought this unit on GolfMk6 with a broken screen. I sourced a replacement screen and fixed it. I do have the code, it has been...
  11. F

FS: 2012 RCD510 Premium 8 with PHONE button and HD radio

SOLD to the gentleman in Hawaii I picked this up because I wanted the phone button operation and HD radio... The part number is 1K0-035-180-AE As soon as I got it, I installed it and took pics... DAMN, I was excited... But the honeymoon didn't last long. Apparently the PHONE operation...
  12. F

Riverside Vw teams up with the California Highway Patrol for Toys for Tots

I am hoping the mods will allow this thread because we are doing this for charity and is not a for profit event. Once again Riverside Vw (Part of the Riverside Metro Auto Group) has teamed up with 99.1 KGGI and the California Highway Patrol to collect toys for the Toys For Tots program. The...
  13. F

2012 Premium 8 into 06-09 MkV with 9W3??

The 2012 Premium 8 radios (Part number 1K0-035-180-AE) have phone capability. I know it is easy enough to install the unit itself into the vehicle. I already have the AC unit installed. But I have access to an AE and may (possibly) be able to trade it straight across for my AC unit. Has anyone...
  14. F

FS: Premium 8 RCD-510 Touchscreen Radio

Got this for a friend who just bought an 09 Jetta TDI. In the long run, he had to prioritize his financials and this was not in them. So I get to sell it. It is in perfect working order and I do have the radio code for it. Looking to get $400 shipped
  15. F

RNS-510 Navigation

SOLD!!!
  16. F

Riverside VW is hiring service tech(s)

Today I was asked if I knew someone who has tech experience looking for a job. I couldn't think of anyone off hand, but told him i would post it on the forums. Mechanical expertise is required. VW experience is preferred. Anyone looking for a job feel free to come by and fill out an...
  17. F

FS: RNS-510 and GPS antenna

I bought this about a year ago and has been outstanding. I only decided to remove it because I have navigation between my phone and iPad. Also because my area is not HD Radio friendly. The bluetooth interaction was spectacular, the hard drive mp3 storage was very useful, and I used satellite...