GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Considering Stage I, looking for a mod-friendly dealership for service

Anyone know a good dealer that's mod friendly around Madison, WI or Rockford, IL? I'm right in between those areas. I don't want to go the Stage I route without being sure about having a dealership fuck my warranty over. Thanks!
  2. R

Stage 1 for dummies?

Okay, I've done some searching but can't really find anything that I can really understand fully. Can someone basically explain stage 1 in the most understandable way possible? I'd love a power increase to my car but I want to know all the steps involved and DON'T want to void my warranty in...
  3. R

I'm calling my gay VW brethren out of the woodworks...

Where are you guys/girls? I'm sure there's more than two of us here. It's time for a family reunion! :happyanim: Seriously, come out, come out, wherever you are........ :wink: How many people here are gay VW owners and happy with their choice of manufacturers?
  4. R

Bump stops -- yes I've searched

Hey there, I have 17 inch wheels standard on my GTI. I have a set of 18's that I throw on in the summer. Do I have to use bump stops? What are they exactly and what do they do? I didn't use bump stops last summer and things were alright. Thanks!
  5. R

Bought my GTI used, can I get a factory sticker?

My question is obvious based on the thread subject but is there anyway I can get the factory window sticker (a reprint, I mean)? I have a 2007 GTI. Can my local dealer print it out or get a copy even though they never sold the vehicle (new or used)? Thanks for your help!
  6. R

Will a VW dealership do this?

If I make modifications to my car (i.e. LED tails), should my dealership be able to make it so they work? I'm a newbie when it comes to VW and vag-com (the name alone makes me giggle). I've only been a VW owner for under a month. Otherwise, how does one acquire this vag-com (giggle) program...
  7. R

Question about factory options

I purchased my 2007 GTI as a VW certified car. Unfortunately, the person that traded it in did NOT include the window sticker from when they had originally purchased the vehicle. Is there a way that a VW dealership could look up my window sticker by my VIN or anything like that? I'd really...