GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

springs

Nuespeed sport springs, 1.5" drop all around got about 3k miles on them. Works with any jetta/rabbit. 100 + shipping Email is Oktayer16@hotmail.com
  2. S

some rabbit stuff

Stock rabbit Grille UG one little nick on the round part that holds the Emblem 40 + shipping Stock rabbit rear lower valance, minor scuffs from storage. 45 + shipping Stock Pass side rabbit headlight, about 20k miles, lower left clip is broken off, repairable with the ecs headlight repair...
  3. S

NIB 42nd Draft Designs Stealth Catch Can

I Won the can at the LiMkv BBQ.. unfortunately my rabbit is N/A and i dont plan on boosting it.. So The can sells for 115 new the item # is 42-CCU-021, its just the can no hoses clamps ect.. 100 bucks shipped in the 48 states :cool: Also Thanks to Andrew From Open Road Tuning for the...
  4. S

Not really a vs.

Ok so this was really a race but kinda and this guy annoyed me so i figured ied share. I was driving last night leaving a friends house to get some taco bell. On Rt 109 north heading up to the taco bell on sunrise hwy for anyone local who would like to kno. So i was in the right lane doing...