GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

wtt my new rims for audi or vw ones

hey guys i need some vw rims for my gti i want to trade my new rims for a Volkswagen set of rim or Audi. here is a pic of the rim on my car i have only put like 1500 miles on them
  2. G

wtb one borbit bs

any one that has or know some on that has a borbit bs let me know. also if any one knows some where i can buy one. thanks
  3. G

tec info plz

hello im wondering what kind of spark plugs and coils you folks are running let me know
  4. G

wtb A4 Engine Cover

wtb A4 Engine Cover i aslo have my stock gti cover i would trade and add cash. let me know need one bad
  5. G

fsi motor cover with intake f/s

looking to get 80 dollars for it buyer pays shiping
  6. G

stock mkv things see inside

i have my stock motor/intake for sale and my stock springs i want $50.00 for the springs and $100.00 for the motor cover
  7. G

paint ball guns fs rage a1 and bob long mummy good deals

you can pm me or call 402-526-0955 for info the seal is this 1000.00 for both guns and that comes with a tank and a nuff spare parts to re build all the internals of the mummy. will come with a proto mask and dye paints and a Jersey ill have pics of the gear up soon
  8. G

paint ball guns fs rage a1 and bob lond mummy

you can pm me or call 402-526-0955 for info :clap:
  9. G

wtb a mkv roof rack

some one plaz have one for sale:bow:
  10. G

euro plate help

im wondering where you guys get your euro plates and also i need some good plate names. thanks for the hepl
  11. G

how do you plastic dip

can some on give me info on plastic dipping thigs
  12. G

help with turbo timer

i just got a apex i turbo timer and was wondering if any one has put one on? if any one could post a link or pics it would realy help,and i know i could go to there web sight and just see it get put on a evo or something but i would like help from our neck of the woods. thank you greg
  13. G

new car show post

theirs a car show that woodlouse and the Omaha z club is hosting to raise money for the Omaha open door mission. there are not going to be many euros there so ill need some cars to be there so im not the only euro. if any one wants a flyer or info contact Greg Jewett at woodlouse Nissan...
  14. G

CDA-9886 CDA-9886 MP3/WMA/ACC CD RECEIVER MP3, iPOD, hook up, CD, radio, remot

alpine CDA-9886 MP3/WMA/ACC CD RECEIVER MP3, iPOD, hook up, CD, radio, remote control, SAT radio ready, Bluetooth ready, face plate case, fits any car! __________________________________________________ ______________________________ __________________________________________ I just...
  15. G

i have a lot of paint ball gear for sale

i im selling some of my paint ball gear. so for a list or pic pm me
  16. G

where is a good place to buy rear badging?

i think it was a place called eurobadges.com or something help me out:happyanim:
  17. G

Black Boost Build Thred

i have had my car so some time now and its time. this is my starting point for all thats to come.criticism is need to make thi right. so tell me what you all think of the work being done :help: so hears the first pics of the black boost let me know ill have more pics soon ty gtigreg
  18. G

i want to make a

build thred some on tell me where i out it and how to set it up:bow:
  19. G

Help!!!

its time to get a custom plate for my car i need sweet ideas. thisis not just some random word its a style and a part of my car so plz help:bow: let me know Greg
  20. G

o town nebraska

guys i see a lot of gti's and rabbits running around and we need to get together i say if any one want to get together for a meet up hit me up. its cold and snowy but we still can hang out and meet up hit me up:readthethread: