1. Xenor

FS: Rosstech Micro-CAN Cable

SOLDED
  2. Xenor

Part Out: 2008 VW GTI 2.0t FSI

ALL PARTS SOLD, THANK YOU
  3. Xenor

DIY Intake Heat Shield

Yeah, it's simple but mine broke. I took pictures of making a replacement out of a slightly thicker gauge aluminum sign I had lying about. Trace existing shield. Notice the fatigue cracks at the bolt holes. Finished tracing. Cut out. I used a unibit to get the holes the right size. I...
  4. Xenor

DIY: Fix your squeaky driver's seat.

Mine was squeaking for way too long (months) and I never got around to trying to fix it. I tried tightening the bolts connecting the seat to the floor but they were tight. The fix was way too easy. Got some of this: Put the seat all the way back and looked under from the front bottom. You...
  5. Xenor

FS: OEM Floormats AND OEM "Rabbit" Floormats

I've got two sets of carpet floormats for sale. One is the black OEM plain floormats ($20 plus actual shipping costs) and the other are the black "Rabbit" OEM floormats that have the white rabbit logo on them ($20 plus actual shipping). Minimal wear on each set. Selling because I got monster...
  6. Xenor

FS: 2008 MKV GTI DSG 2DR BMP

CAR IS UNDER CONTRACT
  7. Xenor

EuroCustoms 3" Downpipe Sound Video

sCleEXE9vGw
  8. Xenor

NC - Brier Creek Cars and Coffee

Any MKVs on here go to this event? It's the first Saturday morning of every month at Brier Creek. I'd like to go check it out. Lots of cool cars, but I would like to see some MKVs out there.
  9. Xenor

Lazy Sunday

Selling some GTI tails to Berndonfat and he invited me to join his impromptu meetup/photoshoot. One of his friends took the pics.
  10. Xenor

BFI Clean Catch FSI2.0t Kit Picture Review

Installed a few things recently, including replacing my leaky oil cap with a new one, a black coolant reservoir cap, some of BFI's projector fogs, and a new oem dipstick. I decided, sort of spur-of-the-moment to try BFI's Clean Catch catch can kit. Let's begin: The kit installs relatively...
  11. Xenor

FS: Stock GTI Tail Lights

SOLD
  12. Xenor

Just One Interior Pic

Installed some LED lighting in my interior. Sorry about the messy garage.
  13. Xenor

Cylinder Ignition Circuit: Open Circuit

Having some issues. Knocking in APR Stage 1 mode and cold start is misfiring. More details to come. Wednesday,04,January,2012,18:05:39:54606 VCDS Version: Release 10.6.4 Address 01: Engine Labels: 06F-907-115-AXX.lbl Control Module Part Number: 1K0 907 115 S HW: 8P0 907 115 B Component...
  14. Xenor

Interior LED "Kit"

I've got two kits I have put together to replace interior LEDs. I ordered a bunch extra when I did my LEDs figuring there might be some duds, or LEDs that did not properly cancel the bulb-out warning for the footwell lights. Well as it turned out all of the bulbs worked fine, and all the bulbs...
  15. Xenor

Putting new Tires on Denvers

I have 7.5x17 Denvers and I need new tires (badly). I'm considering upsizing a bit. I have 225/45ZR17 General Exclaims on there now and I hate them, they have way too much sidewall flex but I think it's the tires, the stock tires did fine in that size. Cost of a 235 tire is about the same...
  16. Xenor

FS: New South Boost Gauge w/AWE Vent Pod mounted in OEM Vent

Price reduced: $80 Shipped For Sale: New South Boost Gauge assembled into AWE Vent Pod and OEM Vent. I put this combination together because I wanted a New South Gauge in my driver side vent, but I wanted it angled toward the driver. New South's side vent pod does not angle, so I acquired...
  17. Xenor

DiNoc Wrapped Trim

Great reversible modification IMO. Darkens the interior nicely. I'm not sure about the trim ring on the newsouth gauge, but I can easily pop it off.