GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Lost in all the wires!!

Tapping into the 12v power outlet and I cant figure out which wire does what! Which cable is assigned to which color ie power, ground, illumination?? HELP!! Thanks
  2. P

Cluster Guage

I was wondering if it was possible for a rabbit that does not have a cluster guage with the MFD to install a cluster guage from a GTI or R32. My questions are: Will the MFD function properly, for example if a door is open will it show which door is open on it? Second, will it even fit into the...
  3. P

Vag-Com

Im getting some coding done tomorrow and was wondering what you guys have had enabled/disabled by vag-com. Im going to get: Windows via key fob Seatbelt chime (maybe) Not sure what else to get really, any suggestions?
  4. P

Dead buttons

I was just wondering what other people are using their dead buttons for?? I have a bass controller for my subwoofer and that is a nob that you turn to adjust the bass coming from the subwoofer. I am going to have the nob comin out of one of the dead buttons. I have also seen people putting...
  5. P

How to remove a HU from the dash kit

I was wondering if anybody can post a link on how to remove a double din head unit from the American International VW-K1017 dash kit. I have tried searching but can only find intalls of headunits, not removals. Help!!! Thanks
  6. P

6x9s in the back

Hey, I have an 08 rabbit and i was wondering if anybody is able to tell me if i would be able to fit 6x9 speakers behind the rear speaker grille. I have no speakers in the back and would very much like some! I wasnt sure if it was possible to fit them there but seeing as the door card comes out...
  7. P

Taking apart the centre console

I was wondering if there are any DIYs on how to take apart the central console on golfs that do not have an armrest. If anybody can post a link that would be great. Even if its a tutorial for a golf with an armrest that you think could be adapted to work that would also be appreciated. Thanks
  8. P

Any ideas??

I recently bought a switch from autozone cos it was only a few dollars, a switch like this... I was just wondering if anybody has any ideas as to what I could connect it to. Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks
  9. P

Pic request please!!

I'm looking for a picture of a black rabbit with 18" huffs and a sports mesh grille. If anybody can deliver I will be forever in your debt! The sports mesh grille looks like this: Thanks
  10. P

Wiring Question

I was just wondering if anybody could give me a link to a DIY that shows how i could get a wire from the 12v socket in the ashtray to the drivers and passengers foot wells while keeping them hidden. If possible that would be very helpful. Thanks
  11. P

Suckers

I duno if this has been discussed before but... I have a Garmin Nuvi 610t and it has 2 little suckers that stick onto the window, 1 in the middle of the windscreen and 1 on the window over by the A-Pillar. Does anybody know for sure what these are?? I think they are for the speed camera...
  12. P

Vag Com Noob

Just wondering if anybody has vag com in Scotland, mainly Edinburgh?? If not how does somebody go about getting Vag Com? I want to play about with it and see whats possible. Anybody recommend and tweaks? Thanks
  13. P

Vag Com

Just wondering if anybody has vag com in Scotland, mainly Edinburgh?? If not how does somebody go about getting Vag Com? Thanks
  14. P

Euro cup holder dilema!

I just ordered the Euro Cup Holder from oempl.us and have been looking at the DIY writeups and all seem to have the armrest. I have an 08 Rabbit which doesn't have an armrest. Does this mean that the cup holder will not fit into the Rabbit?? HELP!!
  15. P

New head unit

Does anybody know if a head unit bought in the USA will work in a UK rabbit? Im in california for a few weeks and might purchase a double DIN head unit to put into my 08 MKV Rabbit back in the UK. Can you let me know if there are any differences because i would quite like to purchase something...
  16. P

Tuning shops

Hey, im from the UK and im over is California for a few weeks just now. I was wondering if anybody could recommend some good car part stores or tuning garages in the Newport/San Diego area because I want to take back some things for my golf! Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks
  17. P

Huffs

Hi there, does anybody know where i can buy some huffs in the UK, preferably in Scotland. Also, if anybody knows if there is anywhere where i can buy some black huffs, like the edition 30 wheels. Thanks
  18. P

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Hey, Im new here but have been a regular visitor for about 9 months now and I was just wondering what people think of the Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD. http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/25/109/281/AVH-P4000DVD/index.html It seems to have all the necessary features but costs a lot less than most...
  19. P

Can anybody tell me what kind of rims these are??

Hey, im a new member to this site but have been a regular visitor for about 9 months now. I saw this picture and thought, "Man, those are some sweet rims!" but the only thing is, I have no idea who makes these. Can anybody out there fill me in on the details of these awesome rims? Thanks