GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aladdin

hey dirtbags

no idea if any of you dubber know, but g2g at sears essentials in kearny mesa today at 730pm. should b nice turnout since last week got rained out. hope to see som eold pals there. i drive a white 335i now, pretty low on polished 701's
  2. aladdin

super cheap gtfo sale-audi fat 5s -$300

(san diego) FOR SALE-was $600----lowered $300!!! OEM audi fat fives wheel: 17x8 et 35 5x112 (set of 4) pics here: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134955 619 948 9274
  3. aladdin

socal: GTI rear cargo deck thing

$100 i had autobahn package in my 08 if that helps detail the cargo cover. lmk
  4. aladdin

fs: socal carbon fiber emblem, stock struts, lower honeycomb grills

feeler: carbon fiber emblem this has sentimental value to me --offers-- for sale: stock struts - $50 front and back <35kmiles lower center honeycomb grill- $30 i think i still have the sides as well - $20 ill get pics soon. lmk. thanks
  5. aladdin

FS:soCAL: 2 16 inch spares

For Sale- $60 each out of a GTI. drove on for a week when i was getting my wheels refinished. located in san diego.
  6. aladdin

FS: socal: set of audi FAT Fives 17x8 5x112 et35

FOR SALE-$600----lowered $450!!! OEM audi fat fives wheel: 17x8 et 35 5x112 (set of 4) Rubber: (255's) tires are whatever and are mixed matched. they have different thread life. 2 are less than 50% and 2 are more. condition: the wheels have normal wear and scuffs, nothing major. includes...
  7. aladdin

FYI- sharing on impulse

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/wheels-tires/360827-fs-amg-3-piece-wheels-17x8-5-17x10-socal.html :bow:
  8. aladdin

quickie meetie

we were kinda absent for a couple of weeks. I totaled my GTI. i kow, * tear so come out to ikea at 9pm in mission called this thursday and let me drool over your gti or vee dub. Also, ill be rollin through with my sr 240 hatch.
  9. aladdin

come again? you know i dont speak spanish.

i got another pic. this is before alignment. right now the rear is -2 camber.
  10. aladdin

what the Fack...

APR stg. 2 with forge DV/spacer for like 15k or more miles. my car=33k miles If i make a steep right turn (i.e. on/off ramp that loops around) my car flashes "engine off, oil pressure low". My car is burning oil like no other, why? I just got an oil change about 2k-3k miles ago. And runing low...
  11. aladdin

215/35's or smaller?

all the way down in the front on KONI coilovers. 19x8.5 wheel with currently 225/35 and i rub. removed top fender liner and fenders are rolled and pulled. fronts: should i do 215/35 or +/- on sidewall. help me out
  12. aladdin

F/T: BBS LM REP 19x8.5 et45

So I love these wheels and love the way they sit. But honestly i like to go fast and i go less for looks. Kills me but i want trade for 18s, mainly 17s. Im also looking for something light. Ill start considering stock wheels if i dnt like anything else. (classix,denvers, maybe huffs) what i...
  13. aladdin

my update.

I want to get better pics but havent had time to set up a shoot. update: koni coils : rear perches in, all the way down in the front. wheels: used to be gold. specs: 19x8.5, et45, 225/35 badgeless front end+ notchless hood oem votex front lip. my whole front end is plasti dipped.
  14. aladdin

F.S.-soCal- CF grill+emblem+eibach sportlines+etc.

eibach sportlines ~10k-15k miles : $120 oem gti shocks (front and back) 30k miles : $50 OEM gti front grill W/ red stripe+ tekarbon CF mask: $200 ------\/\/ Carbon Dynamics CF front emblem: $80 ------ ---^^^ will sell both for 250 oem front lip(textured w/scrapes underneath) - $80...
  15. aladdin

any other tips for koni install

i just spent a couple hours smookin sheesh and reading threads. I have the DIY bookmarked. Anyone have any other tips or anything i should look for during install to make it go smoother. i drive an 08 gti on sportlines with 31k miles on it. I will daily drive on the settings and i drive...
  16. aladdin

I need to borrow ur spare tire

I'm taking my wheels to get repainted and my other set got stolen. So, if any dubbers around SD can lend me thier spare for about 2 weeks I would greatly appreciate it.
  17. aladdin

$350 hole in my pocket

just got back from HB court to pay my dumb fix it ticket that got lost .. by them. so I now am $350 farther from my coilover fund. fuck me gently why don't you officer.
  18. aladdin

WTT: 19x8.5 BBS LM reps (the good shiii)

WTT: 19x8.5 et45 BBS LM rep - these are the ish rep's. The ones that got sued. real rare red BBS centercaps 225/35/r19 (a little stretch) tires are still meaty, like 75%-80% left. I originally bought them from pho1982 (i think thats his sn) from LA. Im having these refinished, so you can...
  19. aladdin

immobilizer activated

my car is in my drive way with the windows half way down and the car is locked. I reached in to unlock the door and the alarm goes off. I closed the door let the alarm just turn itself off. I didnt drive teh car the whole day until today. I grab my SPARE key (i left my original key in my friends...
  20. aladdin

traveling SD meet

What's black And white and read all over?? .... Hopefully this post! I worked hard guys so don’t stone me just yet. My buddies and I are on a couple forums, like: socalrsx, golfmkv, evox, socaleuro, the list goes on. And of coarse we all come together on these sites to virtually meet and talk...