GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NoCaution

What is your dreamcar?

For as long as I can remember, the Jaguar E-Type has been the car that I covet above all others. For my money, it's the single most beautiful car ever produced. I would have a mid 1960's series 1 soft top, black with burgundy leather interior, everything either original or perfectly restored...
  2. NoCaution

I got shot...

Not to sound callous, but am I the only one who finds it a bit amusing that a guy with the screen name "trigger_storey" is sharing his tale of getting shot??? :iono: Seriously though... feel better mate.
  3. NoCaution

Great Scott!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I've been wanting the AR Drone ever since it was announced, but haven't been able to justify the $300 price tag. If however, they released one of these commercially, I'd pay almost anything.
  4. NoCaution

Driving with headphones on

OK - I'll be the one to play devil's advocate here... Disclaimer: I have never, and most likely, would never drive while wearing headphones. That being said, I feel the need to point out that it is not illegal or otherwise unsafe for deaf people to operate a motor vehicle. All emergency...
  5. NoCaution

SofaKingEuro - One year anniversary!

Hey everyone- Next Friday will mark the one year anniversary of the formation of the Sin City chapter of SOFAKINGEURO! It's been a fun year. we've met a ton of new people, and it seems like someone new shows up at almost every one. We've had photo-shoots, played pool, gambled, hit at least...
  6. NoCaution

Damn! Speeding Ticket! :(

Sorry to hear bout the ticket, but if you're not busy later, there's a meet at 215 and Jones at 7 tonight. Swing by.
  7. NoCaution

Who has MKVI wallpaper on their phone?

I just made this my lock screen yesterday!
  8. NoCaution

Sofa King Euro Las Vegas GTG/Meet thread!

OK - Here's the meet/GTG schedule for the Las Vegas chapter of Sofa King Euro!!! ALL ARE WELCOME! Upcoming meets are in bold at the bottom, and will be updated when I don't feel lazy Old Meets: Friday, January 28th (30 cars for the first meet blew me away - Thanks!) Friday, February 11th...
  9. NoCaution

Name that movie screenshot

Mars Attacks
  10. NoCaution

Science of Sleep and Snatch
  11. NoCaution

Nope. (But I do love that flick)
  12. NoCaution

OK - let's see if I can stump anyone... Here's a few of my more obscure favorites: Fairly difficult: Fairly easy: I'd be shocked if someone get's this without cheating: Also fairly easy: Cheers-
  13. NoCaution

Hobbies or other interests??

I just play WAY too much online Poker. I have other stuff I like to do, but between sleeping and playing Poker, I have no time. :iono:
  14. NoCaution

Whats your occupation?

Technically, I'm an Audio Engineer... ...when I'm working. :( (and yes, I know that's the loosest use of the term "engineer" in this thread yet) I was in Seattle, working in a studio, doing well... and then it all went to hell. I delivered pizzas in my MKV until I could leave Seattle, and...
  15. NoCaution

I need a few ideas.

OK - So, I'm bored, and just got a new iPhone 4. :happyanim: This is my plan; take a bunch of pics and video of my car, then edit it all together with iMovie on the phone. I want to make it around 4-5 minutes long and set it all to music. I have a few ideas, but need more. This is what I'm...
  16. NoCaution

Hey Chicago MKVers! Help me out!

OK - So this is going to be mighty presumptuous of me, but here goes anyway: I am planning on moving to the Chicago area in 3-5 weeks. I have only been there once (for like 4 hours) and don't really know the area at all. I am thinking of somewhere up north/northwest of downtown. I am looking at...
  17. NoCaution

Weird request!

OK - I know I'm gonna be shot down, but I have to try anyway. I was wondering if anybody out there would be willing to part with the tiny GTI badge that comes on the front of your owners manual. I need 4 of them in total for a project I'm working on. I'd be totally willing to pay for it, but...
  18. NoCaution

Denver area dealers?

So, I wrecked my car in California and might be getting a new one. Thread about said wreck HERE! What dealers should I deal with in the Denver area? I'll go as far as Fort Collins or Colorado Springs if necessary. I'd rather give my business to someone who has done others right in the past...
  19. NoCaution

I wrecked... need sympathy, then advice. (Pics!!!)

Could be tl;dr, but it's good, so... I drive/drove an 08', manual, 2dr, UG. It has/had 22k miles, and was in PERFECT condition (not so much as a scratch or a single dent - I LOVED my car) I was moving from Seattle to Chicago the fun way, down the coast to LA, then up through Vegas and Denver...