GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mx493tony

some quick pics..

UPDATE.....some quick pics.. some new mods i did for the the season.. sorry for the poor pics.. just took some quick snaps.
  2. mx493tony

Oil Pressure Gauge.... WTF

i need full details on the install on this. i have the banjo bolt feed line from new south performance, but the kit only came with one crush washer. the other one is going to be shipped out tomorrow. but i need to know where the crush washers go and everything... the kit never came with...
  3. mx493tony

OMFG......

maybe a re-post.. but WTF.... vqs-LXdgt1o
  4. mx493tony

the great lakes meet

its was really good to see everyone out for the first big meet of the year... and good talking to michaelmark5 for the bag info.... heres some pics.. again great turn out, nice cars, and cool people.. see you guys throughout the 2009 show season.
  5. mx493tony

mkv's rolled into river.

some pics from today....
  6. mx493tony

finally back from body shop

couldnt help but post a couple.. the work is f_cking flawless.... im getting wet thinking of my car now.. LoL
  7. mx493tony

FS: OEM Sirius Satellite Radio/hardware/bracket/platic cover

FS: price lowered OEM Sirius Satellite Radio/hardware/bracket/platic cover selling my OEM sirius Satellite Radio, all hardware needed, bracket, and plastic under seat cover. Never used while in car.... shipped anywhere in the states 150.00
  8. mx493tony

o my skid plate..

All i have to say is if your low, and dont have a dieselgeek skid plate yet, id suggest buying one. i just had two close calls, a box truck was in front of me and i didnt see until it was to late, and BANG, smashed over some big rocks in the road, then like 20min later i went through a...
  9. mx493tony

today..

anyone down for some shots today? suns out and nothing to do all day
  10. mx493tony

race gas

where in the hell do they even sell race fuel in the cleveland area..? when i race MX a lot we just got huge drums of gas threw VP.. but are there any stations in the area that have race fuel at a pump?
  11. mx493tony

i think im going to make the big step..

im pretty sure im going to be ordering the APR stage 3 turbo kit.. i can do all the work myself, but im going to have to trailer it down to ECS for the apr reflash for the stage 3. i dont need rods since i will not be running anything more or less then 93 octane in my car.'ive only put 93 in it...
  12. mx493tony

2003 kawasaki KX250 for sale

2003 kawasaki KX250 for sale Lowered price selling my 2003 kx250. fresh top end, and clutch. ASV front brake lever and clutch lever, renthal fatbars, applied oversized upper and lower tripple clamps, renthal front and rear sprockets with renthal gold chain, carbon fiber frame gaurds with grip...
  13. mx493tony

need some new members..

Lowered Expectations is the New german car club in ohio... summer= many meets, cruises, shows, and even a trip to cedar point.. check it out. just got the site started today and all stickers made up.. keep a close eye for the show,cruises, and meet dates www.myspace.com/lowered__expectations
  14. mx493tony

the new german car club in Ohio

check it out... this summer= many meets, cruises, shows, and even a club trip to cedar point. www.myspace.com/lowered__expectations
  15. mx493tony

couple new pics

some quick pics of me car
  16. mx493tony

performance meter...?

anyone have or heard of this? just wondering how good/ accurate it really is? thanks.. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=GTP%2D240&N=700+115&autoview=sku
  17. mx493tony

Mini Meet today and tomorrow Crocker Park

Like it says trying to get some people out to Crocker Park tonight around 6 Come out and rock out bring everyone you know!!! Do it now!! Meet will be at the trader joes parking lot. Also will be having a meet tomorrow at the sametime!! Since the first one was kinda last minute. crocker...
  18. mx493tony

couple new mods....

installed a couple new mods... APR RSC Turbo back. APR front mount intercooler, APR HPFP. AWE vent boost gauge, BSH stage 1 PCV fix. and i also purchased the votex front lip and extra set of sideskirts and rear bumper to get color matched with some gloss black and an extra set of mirror caps to...