GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Triple square bits xzn

Just thought I'd plug these guys. They're in St Kilda and I'm in Adelaide. People in Adelaide only understand the word Holden. That's why we whine so much. So when you say I'd like an M14 Xzn triple square they look at you funny. A bit like how centrelink looks at everyone. These guys...
  2. C

Diesel ignition problems - no spark.

Man I never knew that some technical maladdies I'm having could be solved so simply. For example: - i need hollow core spark plug leads to allow ignition molecules through to the cylinder - I need special Canadian air for better sub woffer response. - and that indicators need thier blinking...
  3. C

Got paddles?

Its a sad story really. Easiest put in dot point form. 1. Owned a 323 2. father in law brings over a Golf GT diesel. 3. Drove GT and was sold on it. 4. Got a good deal on father in laws comfortline (obvious huh). 5. Comfortline has DSG but no paddles. So what's a man to do? Dollar is...
  4. C

How to paint your lowers at home the correct way and frig it up a couple of times.

G'day all. I'm sure you're all familiar with the thread http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45104&highlight=paint+lowers+correct So, as I was putting the the reversing camera for the AVC9000 I thought I'd give it a burl. I cheated and used the spray putty, as I'm naturally gifted...
  5. C

Arrgggh failure to start.

G'day all, Yesterday morning the Comfortline (2.0 TDI) failed to start! It would turn over, but not fire at all. RAA came out and investigated and thought that the heater side of things wasn't working. Its down at Soliatire (Adelaide's only VW dealer). Car has only 86,000 on it. Frankly...