GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BDA MKV

FS: KSport Coilovers (Only 3k miles)

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151828 36 way adjustable. Great condition, low miles, with adjustable endlinks. Will work out a deal if local pickup or buying multiple items from my part out. :thumbsup:
  2. BDA MKV

2.0T FSI GTI Part Out (cosmetic, interior, performance)

Returning the car to stock as much as I can. Pics to come soon as some of the parts are still on the car. Will ship, but prices will not include shipping. Of course, more you buy, better deal I'll give you. Be sure to check back periodically for added parts. On to the parts Performance: EuroJet...
  3. BDA MKV

EuroJet Cold Air Intake Video

Now, I'll be the first to tell you that this was only made using a Canon A1100 IS and Windows Movie Maker, so this isn't top of the line shit and I'm sure you guys could do way better with your gizmoes and programs :thumbsup: But I made this video to give you a taste of what the EJ intake could...
  4. BDA MKV

Whining while crusing...?

From 45mph and up my car gives an overall whine throughout the car. Quite loud. Not overbearing, just annoying. Is this a transmission problem? Like, clutch or flywheel going out? Any input is appreciated :iono: Car has 37k miles. Thank you :biggrin:
  5. BDA MKV

Being Low = Not as cool as I thought...

Took my GF to Carlsbad Caverns last weekend and while going through a checkpoint.... well, lets just say they have some pretty gnarly speedbumps. Gonna be raising the suspension soon. Reason I posted here is because when the accident happened, I developed a knocking or "stress sound" coming...
  6. BDA MKV

Feeler FS: Hella Led Tails w/ Rear Fog

Thinking about going a different route and wanting to see if anyone would want to pick these up. These are not plug & play, the control box has to be reprogrammed to accept the LED taillights and the rear fog either has to be wired in and/or a European switch is necessary. Mine are lightly...
  7. BDA MKV

BDA MkV by JJS

Constructive comments welcome. I'm no photographer, but I think his stuff is pretty good for as much experience that he has (hasn't been doing it for too long). So if any of you photographer dudes have any ideas to make his stuff better, let us know :thumbsup:
  8. BDA MKV

EuroJet Catch Tank Solution

Posted this video a long time ago, never paid any attention to it, then I looked back the other day and I have about 1,000 views on it, so might as well share it :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_LeLJnFZ0k I love this can and the only problem I have with it is that it leaks through...
  9. BDA MKV

Knocking and Squeeking...?

I just installed Ksport coilover and endlinks on my GTI and during slow speeds (5-10mph) while turning, I hear a knocking or maybe popping sounds almost similar to when power steering is going out. ...any ideas? I also have a sqeeking, almost like when you squeegee a window, during slow turns...
  10. BDA MKV

Feeler/FS: EVOMS V-Flo, EVOMS/Osir Cover & Heat Shield Package

I'm thinking about switching intakes to better suit my plans for my car. The intake has about 15k miles and has been very well taken care of. The cover practically doesn't have any miles. I purchased it with custom ideas in mind (has been plastidipped black), but decided to keep all covers off...
  11. BDA MKV

Wheel Spacer Help...

So I'm a lowering and spacer newb :thumbdown: I currently am running with 19"x8.5" RS4s with 235 Toyo Proxes I just got some KSport coilovers for a real nice, healthy drop Here's my question/problem, I want to get spacers to make my wheels completely flush with my wheel wells to give me a...
  12. BDA MKV

Feeler: Neuspeed Race Springs BNIB

FS: Neuspeed Race Springs BNIB Never installed or removed from box... Was waiting to get shocks but now I just purchased some coilovers. $200 obo http://www2.neuspeed.com/95/2/0/1806/551092-neuspeed-spring-kit-race.html
  13. BDA MKV

So i'm fishtailing...?

Just got 2 new Toyo Proxes 4 to complete my set. The mechanics are dumb and put the two newest on the rear, but the two front are in great condition. So on the way home, I did feel some sort of wierd difference, couldn't tell what yet. After taking an exit, I felt my car shift a bit and right...
  14. BDA MKV

FS: EuroJet VTA Catch Tank Solution

Black powdercoated by EJ themselves, which I paid extra for. Can be modded to be fully recirculated. All parts included for install. Only on my fsi for about 2 months. $200 plus shipping, or look at my other posts for trade possibilities. Pics to follow....
  15. BDA MKV

Help with LED tails...

Hey guys, Just got my Hella LED tail lights, and I know that there is a tweak that needs to be done in programing in order for everything to work right, such as ambers as turn signals. I took my car to my friend with the VAG COM, but nothing! We couldn't figure out how to get the tails to work...
  16. BDA MKV

SEX IN A CAN

More like the can is sex, excuse me... http://www.eurojetracing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MK5CATCH I'll let the pics do the talking :thumbsup: .:EUROJET FTW:. True VTA block off Brand new can with welded on fittings Brushed steel cover New mounting bracket New fittings...
  17. BDA MKV

FS/FT: GTI TailLights (Semi-Gloss .:R)

For sale/for trade are these self tinted ".:R32 Style", Semi-Gloss Tail lights. I say Semi-Gloss because these aren't completely glossed like normal tails. They do have a clear coat, but they give off almost a matte-like black finish. I did this to match my rear matte-black scheme, but...
  18. BDA MKV

HELLA LED Fitment Issues....

I got the Hella LED taillights, and they're not sitting completely flush as OEM... Anyone who has these, is it normal, or did I miss a step in installation. These are the ones: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Taillights/ES1892027/ Any help is appreciated! :thanks:
  19. BDA MKV

Gross PCV, Problem?

Pics explain it all. I have the EJ catch tank solution, and all the muck is coming from the driver side outlet that leads to the bottom... Is this much junk normal? Someone please explain... :thumbsup:
  20. BDA MKV

Rockin the Plaid Everywhere

Just got these in custom today :thumbsup: