GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

HELP!: Inner half of brake lights only!?

Hey all, I recently went back to stock from having R32 euro tails. I vag com'd my car back to have two backup lights instead of rear fogs everything is working normally except the outer half of the circular brake lights are not lighting up. I never cut any wiring harnesses or anything like...
  2. I

FS: MKV parts (RNS-510, CANBUS, R32 euro tails, Euro switch)

all items sold!
  3. I

WTB: MDI media in kit for RNS-510

Anyone selling a media in kit for the RNS-510? Looks something like this:
  4. I

BMP content

Just one trying out my new lense, 50mm f1.8, trying to be a better photographer... please be kind.
  5. I

FS: Dension 100 iPod adapter with cable (Dension GW15VC1 and IPO3DC)

SOLD Selling my Dension GW15VC1 and Dension IPO3DC9 cable. I've upgraded my headunit and no longer need this iPod adapter. It fits all MKVs, for more information check out this link: http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/GW15VC1_P.html Included with purchase will be the cable...
  6. I

Feedback on the RNS-510

Any of the Canadians have one of these here? I'm considering purchasing one as a gift to myself for being awesome. Anyone have any problems with the maps in Canada? How well does the GPS work compared to a Tom Tom or Garmin? Any feedback good or bad is appreciated... Cheers
  7. I

FS/WTT: 2007 BMP GTI (Canada)

2007 GTI Mint condition 100% accident free mature owner, never abused 6 speed manual Plaid cloth interior Sunroof Heated seats 29,000 KMS Will trade for something all wheel drive $23,000 CAD
  8. I

WTT/WTB: 17" VW Goal wheels in Anthracite

Looking for a set of these for my winters. I currently have a mint set of Classix that I'm willing to trade for. thanks!
  9. I

MyUS.com - US Mail forwarding

Hey, I just got notification about this service... has anyone tried it? Tempting as a lot of sellers here and on the vortex happen to offer free shipping to US addresses.
  10. I

WTB: MKV R32 calipers, carriers, etc

Anyone have any that they're selling? I'm looking for fronts and rears. Does anyone know who sells kits new besides ECS tuning? I'm looking for the rear as well... thanks!