GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Hot Import Nights New York- tonight

any MkV'ers making it out to Belmont tonight? If so, stop by the Bridgestone semi and say hello. If you're real nice, or your girlfriend is real cute, I'll see if I can find something on the truck for you. Brian
  2. B

Hot Import Nights- Columbus, OH 5/31/08

Is anyone going to this train wreck? It's going down on Saturday night, I think 5p-12a. I'll be there working for Bridgestone, so if you happen to head out and need a laugh, stop by and say hello. Obligatory VW content: we have a very, um, interesting MkV GTI on the truck. It's green and flat...
  3. B

FS- 8000K HID Bulbs

I have a set of 8000K HID Headlamp bulbs for sale. They were in my wifes GTI for about 2 weeks. They were purchased from Understeer.com and will include the lifetime warranty. $50 + shipping OBO.
  4. B

Footwell Lighting

Has anyone figured out a way to turn on the footwell lighting with the headlights, ala Touareg? I'd really like to do this as my last several cars have had footwell lighting and I'm kind of used to it (and I like it) I know the answer involves VAG-COM, but is this at all possible and has...
  5. B

Help finding aftermarket chin spoiler

Ok, here goes. I want to get rid of the wimpy front chin spoiler (lip spoiler to the youth of the nation) and put something on that has a little more depth. However, I don't want anything that has to be glued, taped, rubber banded, or any method other than using the stock holes in the OEM...
  6. B

Accessing ECU- Help

I need to pull my ECU out in order to send it off to Neuspeed for some software install (I don't want to debate who's SW is better or whatever, I've been friends with the Neumann's for years and thus I will be using their stuff. I even co-drove with Gary back in the old IMSA Street Stock...
  7. B

Cen Ohio folks- OhioVW.com

Does anyone know how to reach the site admin? I hit the webmaster@ addy and it got bounced back. I've tried to register a couple of times, but it says you have to be approved by the admin. The site is seems pretty slow lately, is it dying? Brian