GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: 10mm & 12mm Spacers w/ bolts

1 pair of H&R 5x112 12mm with ECS bolts. 1 pair of BFI 5x112 10mm with BFI bolts. I'd prefer to sell together but I'd separate if two parties are interested. 60 shipped per pair or 110 shipped for both. Paypal Accepted. PM me for a Paypal address. ps forgive the ugly carpet
  2. A

FS: V-Maxx Coils

SOLDI removed my V-maxx coilovers for the wife to daily the GTI so they are up for sale. These are the version with non-adjustable dampening. Located in St Louis, MO 250 + shipping
  3. A

To be SoCal Resident

Well a little introduction is in order. Justin here and I drive an 07 4dr BMP GTI. My wife is getting ready to finish her grad school here in St. Louis and we will be moving to the LA area for her final semester in conjunction with a research facility in Marina Del Rey fall of 2010. I am...
  4. A

Bolt Question

I have 2 pairs of 5mm spacers and I know that I will be buying new bolts. I would like to run them as wide as possible so I considered doubling them and just running longer bolts rather than just the single on each side. Would I be able to buy the 40mm bolts and be able to use them with the 5...
  5. A

First photos 07 GTI

I have owned my 2007 4dr Pkg 1 GTI for about a year. It had 22,000 or so when I got it and I have about 41,000 miles now. Only mods include; open grills, smoked turns, DIY R32 tail tint, VMaxx coils spun all the way down. I would like to get it tinted in the near future most likely...
  6. A

WTB: Gray Seat Drawer

Looking to find the driver and passenger side under seat drawers in grey. Shipping would be to St. Louis.