GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. brisgti

56k warning Maxi-Cosi travel system (isofix) MKV GTI

we ordered the Maxi-Cosi: - easybase isofix base - cabriofix capsule - cabriofix rain cover - priorifix car seat - mura 4 pram i'm not going to get into the legality or otherwise of isofix child seats, except to say i've done my research and being a self centered gen-y :wink: have opted for...
  2. brisgti

What will VW Loan me?

car's booked in for 15k service in a couple of weeks. i asked the wife to see if we could ask for a loaner, apparently you don't get to pick. dream ruined. so what will i get?
  3. brisgti

Blue Graphite Warning!!!

4. brisgti

AVOID SPARKLES TOOWONG

if you're going to reply with, 'ooh sparkles, you shouldn't have gone there.' any derivative thereof or information that would have been beneficial 2 hours ago, i've just installed an application that lets me stab people in the face over the internet. right. we went to sparkles in toowong and...
  5. brisgti

GTI Battle Royale

what did you pit the gti against when deciding what to buy? We looked at the volvo c30. went in to try to get a test drive and thought we'd walked into a retirement home. the dealers didn't want to have anything to do with us because we were in shorts, t-shirts and sport shoes. we're spending...
  6. brisgti

You Know You Drive a GTI When...

has this already been done? you find yourself incredibly cheered by the fact that the roads will be dry and the air will be cold in the morning and wonder idly if you could figure out how many kw you lost due to the rain. you get annoyed when you miss the red light at one of the 'good' traffic...
  7. brisgti

Honda Jazz w/ turbo kit?

on the way to pick up pizza with the wife, we pulled up to the lights next to a honda jazz, totally unremarkable, there might have been a bit of white writing on the driver's door. the lights change and we take off, me with what's become my usual get-away-from-traffic level of acceleration. i...
  8. brisgti

picked up our blue graphite gti

we took delivery on thursday :happyanim: and spent the first hour of its life doing 2km/h through fortitude valley in rush hour traffic. what kind of idiot drives through there anyway, besides us of course. we wound up with the b/g pearl because it was what they had, we wanted red or white but...