GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

fs oem 16" mk6 jetta wheels NC

sold Thanks for looking guys
  2. S

fs OEM bbs huffs 400 nc

I am selling my set of oem huffs with no tires. All wheels have a little bit a curbage. Nothing serious though. I am located near Fayetteville, NC Looking for 400 obo 500 shipped! Thanks for looking guys
  3. S

fs bbs huffs 400 Philly/NJ area

I am selling my set of oem huffs with no tires. All wheels have a little bit a curbage. Nothing serious though. I am located near fort Bragg, NC GUYS, I'll be in New Jersey to visit family between the dates of july 6th-14th, Let me know ahead of time, I can drive the wheels from NC up to Jersey...
  4. S

fs vag com micro can

Like the title says, selling my micro can vag com. it was used once so its practically brand new. I sold my mkv and jumped in the BMW world. i am located near fort bragg, nc if interested in local pick up looking for 200 pick up, 210 shipped these go for 250 plus shipping brand new Have the...
  5. S

FS: oem huffs no tires 400 NC or NJ

I am selling my set of oem huffs with no tires. All wheels have a little bit a curbage. Nothing serious though. I am located near fort Bragg, NC Looking for 400 obo Thanks for looking guys
  6. S

FS: 16" oem 5 spoke mk6 wheels

Like the title says. I have for sale, 16" oem wheels off of my mk6 tdi. Wheels have NO curbage and tires still have about 65-70% tread life left. One tire does however need to be plugged. I would plug it myself but as I have never done it before, I don't mean to try it now lol. Located near Fort...
  7. S

FS: Koni adjustable coilovers $600 NC

**************SOLD***************** Like the Title says, I am selling my Koni coilovers. There is about 25000 miles on these and they have treated me extremely well! Sad to see these go, but I have other plans and I need the money. Not in a rush to sell these, and they are already off the car...
  8. S

WTB BMP R32 REAR and Votex front

Like the title says... looking for a r32 rear and votex preferably in bmp. I live in the Fort Bragg, NC area, but ill be home for easter in NJ if theres anyone in the north east selling either! thanks guys
  9. S

Fs gti honeycomb grille set

Like title says I'm selling my gti honey comb set. The red lip was spray painted black. Don't really want to ship 130 for all. picked up
  10. S

new wolfsburg grille?

So i went to my local VW dealer today to pick up a wolfsburg grille and when i got home i opened it and got a black grille with chrome strips... I gave them this part # 1K5-853-597...
  11. S

FT: R8 reps

Not looking for anything with curbage. Maybe a a little rash here but not there. R8's come with Kumho LX Platinum tires with about 80% tread left rotated regularly. I live abOut 20 min from Philly and Willing to meet up within reasonable distance. Wheels are in excellent condition with minor...
  12. S

FS Cheap Curby huffs

So I got into a car accident an curbed my beautiful perfect condition huffs. With that being said I, my car has been put back together an good to go but the wheels gotta go. None are bent or anything. 2 wheels are in near perfect condition with some tread left, an 2 others need repairing and...
  13. S

WTB 2 Good or Perfect Condition huffs with or without tires

On my way home from work, got into an accident and messed up two of my huffs, looking to replaced them if anyone has GOOD or PERFECT condition huffs...not interested in any curbed/rashed ones
  14. S

FS BBS RG-II 17X8, 17X9

NEW PRICE $850 OBO!!!!!! ; LOCAL PICK UP OR EVEN WILLING TO MEET HALFWAY AT A REASONABLE DISTANCE These are 5x114.3 but they will work for 5x112 if you have wobble bolts! Wheels are off now and just sitting in my garage taking up space Like the title says they are real BBS RG-II...the 17x9...
  15. S

WTB 18" Wheels

Looking for VW/audi 18s OEM or Reps... have a budget of AROUND 500... show me whatchus got!
  16. S

FEELER 17X8 17X9 BBS RG-II

Like the title says they are real BBS RG-II...the 17x9 rears need the lips refinished and one wheel with very slight curb rash that can easily be fixed (last picture below). the fronts have no damage at all. They come with 225/45 tires both front and back. the rear tires are pretty much brand...
  17. S

Problem with EJ DV Relocation

So i bought this kit a few months ago and finally found some time to install. As i was inspecting everything and trying to piece it together to see if i had everything i needed, i noticed that i may be missing something. I don't think i have the piece that connects the EA Pipe to the...
  18. S

FS 2.0T FSI FUEL PUMP

Selling a stock FSI fuel pump with less than 20,000 miles...pump is in perfect working condition..i had bought a brand new one from the dealer and rebuilt it with aftermarket internals and kept the stock one incase something happened....well so far so good for almost 10,000 miles so ive decided...
  19. S

FS TPMS

SOLDDDDDDDD ;)