GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rabbit_Voyou

Removing the steering column lock assembly in an MKV Rabbit

Lord help me, I am going to get this done. That being said, maybe one of you could be of service too. I'm trying to remove the steering column lock assembly, I have made it as far as removing the steering wheel, removing the electronics under the steering column, but now I'm having a hard...
  2. Rabbit_Voyou

Question about OEM base bars for MKV Rabbit, GTI, etc..

Picked up a set of base bars, ordered replacement bolts/tool and then mounted them. Everything seems to look great except the bottom grip/pac for the front bars do not rest against the upper door jam/roof edge. The front does, since it tightens into the hole, but the back side of it is about a...
  3. Rabbit_Voyou

Project ideas for some curbed Huffs

Just picked up a new set of 18" Black Karthoums :happyanim: I now have an unused, pretty well scratched/curbed but not bent, (this was almost all done by the previous owner) and I'm looking for ideas. I'm down for whatever since I have nothing to lose if I screw them up. I saw the Plasti Dip...
  4. Rabbit_Voyou

Part number for base carrier tool

Sorry if this was addressed already, I searched high and low and didn't find anything. I have apparently lost the torque tool for my base carriers and according to the parts dept at the local VW dealer, there are several different part numbers. Does anyone know if anywhere on either carrier...
  5. Rabbit_Voyou

WTB/T: 18" Huffs or possibly Goal wheels - in FL

Looking for the newer (?) Hufeisen wheels with the machined front or, if they exist, 18" Goal wheels. I currently have a set of 17" Vision V wheels in perfect shape, if anyone would be interested in a trade. Thanks in advance.