GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Adatec Turbocharger

No, RS3 injectors with headmod. Going for WMI, changing turbo to G25-660. Need to check into LPFP controller, didn't know about that one. Going for Supertech springs, thanks for that one.
  2. B

Adatec Turbocharger

Here we are again, my good friend. Unfortunately had the wrong spark plugs installed, no compression in 4th cylinder. So my engine is going open. If there is no further damage done, I'll go for a forged engine in combination with an EFR 7163. What would you recommend? By now I have: HPFP...
  3. B

Adatec Turbocharger

When you're talking about 600HP, does that include all the motor's internals, WMI, new clutches?
  4. B

Adatec Turbocharger

Thanks mate for all the good info. I have a Mk6 R, I heard the rods are quite strong on these. But upgrading the rods would be the safer option for running 450?
  5. B

Adatec Turbocharger

I'm trying to hit around 450HP~ now. Running 360HP stock with complete milltek exhaust, forge twintake and K04 turbo. Upgraded alot of stuff to be able to hit 500HP+ but didn't change motor internals so wanna hit a safe 450. Thinking about TTE480/TTH450. Or would you say in this case the hybrid...
  6. B

Adatec Turbocharger

Thanks, was about to buy their turbo until I read your review! Was the GTX plug and play, how much did you buy it for if you mind me asking?