GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

They do go on about their faith, which to me is a sign of how desperate their situation had become. Having been married for 30 years, I've learned to interpret what people say into the language of reality. Mostly, they're saying that change can be hard, and disorienting, but not to worry because...
  2. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

I started going to AA meetings about a month ago. It's interesting to listen to people putting their lives back together. It's important to be able to infer, then extrapolate.
  3. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

Given the transitory nature of everything we can see, it's possible that even the largest framework we can imagine is mobile. A point, inside a sphere, inside a disk, inside a cluster, inside----nothing?
  4. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

The world can seem magical if we're unable, or unwilling, to ask simple questions. What are some properties of matter---temperature, density, and salinity. Simple mysteries become stairs to an even higher perspective. Now we have an insight into weather fronts as well. The sun is in the center...
  5. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

For me, it's kind of like being at a party where the doorman asks a simple question, where does the sun go at night? If you answer something besides the obvious answer, you don't get in. You'd be surprised how many people get this wrong, or are afraid to even look. I'm simply saying, it's not...
  6. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

When The Flying Spagetti Monster shows up, I'll be ready.
  7. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

8. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

That's crazy. I just walked from the kitchen where it smells heavy of garlic, and there's a loaf of French bread on the counter. I'm embarrassed to admit that after a full 5 minutes of trying to divine the future from the crusty loaf, I gave it up. Then I walked out here to the garage only to...
  9. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

Yea, my algorythm laughs at me. It's sometimes hard to tell what the question is. "Is the truth enough for you to believe"? I have an opinion about this.
  10. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

It was pretty easy to criticize early on, but now it just seems like bad taste. In my experience, people come to it on their own. Being a dick about it just makes me a dick.
  11. 1st Gen

Any Other Atheist Here?

My opinion on any topic will be predictable, as in, I'll probably discard ideas that don't make sense. Since I'm not particularly smart, there are a lot of things I don't feel qualified to voice an opinion on, and I'm okay with that. "I don't know" is a valid response. Since I am able to...
  12. 1st Gen

Let's see your PC's

Yea, I won't do it again, or I will at least edit for relevance. What I'm pointing to is ChatGPT 4 being someone measured in its build path.
  13. 1st Gen

Let's see your PC's

You Hello Professor, Synapse ChatGPT 🧙🏾‍♂️: Greetings! I am Professor Synapse, at your service. How may I assist you today? What are your goals or inquiries that you seek help with? Let's start by understanding your needs. 🌟 You I want to build a computer using a Ryzen 7 5800x CPU. Can you...
  14. 1st Gen

Let's see your PC's

My Build Ryzen 7 5700x MSI Bazooka v2 mobo Nvidia, 2060 super 16 gigs ram 1t nvme 1 t HDD and I don't remember the case right off. I'm thinking about a new build for the dining room, but then I'm always thinking about a new build for the dining room.
  15. 1st Gen

Don't think you won, just because I couldn't catch you.

The Glen Jackson, or 205 bridge, is very long and has wide lanes. My daughter and I were just getting back from Multnomah Falls when the white GTI pulled up beside us. I'm over 50 now and am pretty slow but owned a modded Mazda Protege for a long time. The GTX engine swap is a very potent...
  16. 1st Gen

I think you mistake the importance I put on this. Edit-what do you mean by gatekeeping anyway?
  17. 1st Gen

A tuned GTI with suspension mods kicked my ass coming across the 205 bridge. Better?
  18. 1st Gen

White MK6, low and looking good. You didn't know I was racing for noise points, and all that crackling and popping you were doing just lost the race for you. Seriously, the un-burnt gas smell made me realize what the EPA is ON about. Good run.