GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Fun:Turbo

Beautiful Sunday for a wash..

My girl and I decided to wash both of our cars.. She has the GLI and i have the GTI.. fun day so far.. cept getting sprayed randomly.
  2. Fun:Turbo

future ride silly idea

hi, a few more grand and im walking into our local BMW to order a 135i.. I was wondering if the following pic that i shopped would be cool.. considering the beef between the two companies ( i guess ).. or is the look going too overboard, ive been running with that thought.. ( of course...
  3. Fun:Turbo

Custom Pumpkin

I saw this pic on a gallery I was wondering if anyone seen this before and different shots.. Im trying to determine if it looks better in different angles as i only found this one.
  4. Fun:Turbo

Voicemail 2.0T

I was bored at work so i scanned the loose phone number card that is attached inside my work phone and edited with photoshop. of course thats InfraRed's car.. the card looks dope in person.. someone else at work wants me to make a collage of her cats.. what a stereotype..lol
  5. Fun:Turbo

Package 0... now i want a sunroof

.. hey dudes .. short on funds.. is this my alternative during these ill economic times? It's apparently making sales so that means someone has it..
  6. Fun:Turbo

Are older models of the GTI MK5 slower?

Hi all, i have a 06 GTI stg 2.. I have found my car is slower then most other stg 2s.. i was wondering if this is typical with the 06 cars? im sure i have a few issues like a boostleak and such but my wifes 08 GLI feels like it will rape my car if it was chipped.. i know with age cars...
  7. Fun:Turbo

Dope r32 where are you

I saw a GIF file somewhere of a Blue r32 sitting on RS wheels .. it was a sick ass ride.. anyone know whos it is.. and i would love to see as many shots as possible of the car.. thanks
  8. Fun:Turbo

Sentra SE-R Spec V and a pizza boy

this happened at lunch. I decided to take a drive since i ate my lunch while working. I approached a red light not seeing what was next to me. Green light flicks on then this white Sentra Se-R Spec V takes off quick. I didnt give chase as he caught me off guard. Then we end up at another...
  9. Fun:Turbo

How many tunes you have?

How many different tunes do you guys have? i know one guy that has APR and then switched to GIAC.. then back to APR.. is this common? I live in New Mexico and there isnt an APR dealer out here so im switching to GIAC on Friday morning.. plus the dealership is doing the Stock ECU software...
  10. Fun:Turbo

Sandbagging well.. playing with people.. do you do it?

I was wondering if any of you guys were ever involved in a race and you knew that you would smash the other car BUT you whent slow or keeping pace pretending to be going all out? then burning them? I did it yesterday to a civic.. then i thought about how much of a dick move that looked like.
  11. Fun:Turbo

FS: 2006 GTI 6-MT, APR Stg 2, 26k miles,

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/car/728692501.html NOTE: i didnt put all the mods as i know some 'regular' people shy on that. But i have: APR Stg 2 (91 oct and stock file) Evoms Intake EuroJet PCV Fix APR Full Turbo back Exhuast Neuspeed discharge pipe boostgauge colder sparkplugs newest...
  12. Fun:Turbo

Early Morning run in - Late 90s Eclipse

I thought he was actual competition as i looked at his aftermarket grill in the rear view and it was an intercooler.. well i looked again and it was just tight mesh that was disguised as a FMIC. you know the ones that make you do a double take just to find its nothing.. he had one of those...