GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DSG "R" 4 me

Tips on a DIY?

thinking of painting the front grille matte black to match my wheels. i have seen it done but a few different searches turned up nothing. Anyone that has done it could i get a few pointers? that would be great. thanks
  2. DSG "R" 4 me

Mod Friendly dealership

After buying my R last spring here I have only just now started to add some mods. My sales guy told me that any dealership that refuses warranty on a vehicle that has been altered is ridiculous, unless the part replaced is so far out of spec compared to the oem. Obviously they wont warranty the...
  3. DSG "R" 4 me

Precision Power / JL audio

FS:I have 2 precision power amps both before the rockford buyout, one is the pc4400.2 which is a 4 channel amp $250, the other a pc650 is a 6 channel amp it does have some surface scratches but can easily b fixed $400, the jl speakers i have are a set of 6w0 8ohm subs, yes 6" subs $75 for the...
  4. DSG "R" 4 me

wheels: whats the general consensus??

ok so i have been looking hi and low at wheels for my dbp R, and nothing has really jumped out at me. Gallardo reps, raderwerks, vmr, they are all nice but not really what i want. So, i've got these DPE wheels im looking at, 19's in the satin black center w/ a brushed lip. what does everyone think?
  5. DSG "R" 4 me

suspension setup

I have KW v3's on the way for my .:R. my question is i read somewhere that for any car with a substantial drop, that as a minimum a rear sway bar is recommended, 1st off what is considered SUBSTANTIAL and 2nd whos running what bar, besides the O.D. they are essentially the same right? and has...
  6. DSG "R" 4 me

"R" front end

I recently got and installed the license plate delete bumper. So i now have the oem r bumper, just the metal insert, so if anyone is interested in this for ur jetta or gti or whatever, make an offer. ill consider them all. :w00t: