GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. methkilab

Stock Denvers, no scratches or curb rash, $600 w/Bridgestone Potenzas 225/45 /17

Stock Denvers, no scratches or curb rash, $350 w/Bridgestone Potenzas 225/45 /17 Stock Denvers, no scratches or curb rash,with lug nut caps w/Bridgestone Potenzas 225/45 /17 $350 Here is the link if you need addional information or pics please let me know...
  2. methkilab

Massive Part Out!

Upgraded to an EVO MR and I have some stuff left over from my 08 United Grey GTI......... If you need any additional info or pics contact me. $350 Stock Denvers, no scratches or curb rash, w/Bridgestone Potenzas 225/45 /17
  3. methkilab

Some Pics from NSCRA Oct 4th

Here are some pics from NSCRA Oct 4th at PBIR
  4. methkilab

A little Photoshoot

I was bored today did a little photoshoot
  5. methkilab

FS: Eurojet Throttle Body Pipe $150+ Shipping

I am selling a brand new Eurojet Throttle Body Pipe with all the couplings,tubing,everything you need for the install.......If you need additional photos let me know .
  6. methkilab

Matte Black V710's Finally ON!!!

H&R Sports with Toyo Proxes 4 Daylight pics tommorrow
  7. methkilab

UPS JUST DROPPED OF MY V710's

UPS just dropped these off ....thanks to Berk at DBC ...it definately was worth the wait.....
  8. methkilab

H&R race springs For SALE $200

I have a set of H&R race springs for sale. I am asking $200 plus shipping ....the items were purchased from a member online after he used them for a month..... I have not removed them from the package he sent them in until I took pictures of them.....I am saving up for some bilsteins let me...
  9. methkilab

PBIR May 3rd NSCRA event

http://www.nscra.com/ There will be an NSCRA event at PBIR this weekend ....I will be going out there...let me know if anyone wants to roll out.......
  10. methkilab

Battle of the Imports Orlando 4/19/09

I placed second behind another GTI........ here are some pics The silver GTI was the one that I think won first...it had ccw wheels...very nice
  11. methkilab

Eurojet TBE installed......Pure Sex

Here are the pics
  12. methkilab

BSH STAGE 2 upgrade

BSH Stage 2 upgrade with eurojet dv relocation kit
  13. methkilab

Another DV kit installed

cant figure out how to get that stupid pipe on the back of the firewall out of there, where the old noise pipe was connected.....
  14. methkilab

Eurojet Throttle Body pipe install..probs

has anyone ran into issues with installing the eurojet throttle body pipe install???? I cant get the brakets to line up with the mounting points ....
  15. methkilab

GTI R Series

Not sure if anyone has posted this but here is the new GTI R Series....http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2009-volkswagen-gti/
  16. methkilab

GTI Spring Festival UK Santa Pod 4-13-08

Not sure if you all saw this ....but check this out on urbanracer.....
  17. methkilab

West Palm

Anyone in west palm willing to meet up ?
  18. methkilab

EVOMS INTAKE

EVOMS intake is in .....have no freaking clue how to get this stupid heat shield on...anyone know what screws to use to hold the heat shield in place?
  19. methkilab

Anyone going to Moroso this weekend for NOPI?

Nopi is this weekend at moroso. Me and my buddies are heading out (BMW 325I, EVO, Jetta, and myself) Sunday morning at approximately 10:30A on Sunday. NOPI will be the event.