GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UngerDikran

WTS: 17" Denvers with Tires, Good/Great condition, with TPMS for $400 OBO

Only Locals please. I live in LA. If you need more info/pictures for serious buyers, please reply back to this thread, and I will pm you with more information.
  2. UngerDikran

WTS Denvers 350 OBO TPMS +Tires included!! Pick Up only in LA

Hey guys, 4 tires--- two of which have low tread, but two of which is >80% left. 4 Denvers--- two in great condition, two with minor curb rashes and tpms included which alone would sell for 125 bucks a set. Pick Up only in LA----- If anybody bites, I will post pics up...
  3. UngerDikran

April 24---- The Armenian Genocide

This post is made in remembrance to all of the 1.5 million Armenian victims that fell under the Ottoman blade ranging from 1915-1923. Hopefully in a couple of years, Turkey will realize their errors in ignoring the recognition of the first genocide of the 20th century, and own up to...
  4. UngerDikran

Hope this hasn't been threaded yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4 Fuckin amazing!
  5. UngerDikran

Here's to you...

Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know! god I've had this song and Sorry Mrs. Jackson stuck in my head all week!
  6. UngerDikran

Fault code - please help

01287 p0507 001 idle control system rpm higher than expected and spurratic 088255 p2279 002 intake air system leak Would you guys know what the intake air system leak means? I turned the car off, tightened everyhing up, the car is idling fine, and the check engine light is gone now...
  7. UngerDikran

Amateur movie for class

Hey guys, I am an amateur cinematographer, and I made a movie for my cinema class last year, just wanted to know what you guys think of it, and any professional input if possible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5_mvNjHQY p.s. I know that the angles don't make sense, but i didn't figure...
  8. UngerDikran

For all the people in Diego's thread

we can continue our convo here (about our own cars) so yea AFAIK only APR and UNI has hpfp files, dno about GIAC and REVO
  9. UngerDikran

MKV Stage 2+ vs. G35

Ran into an 07 G35 today, both of us no passengers, talked to the guy at a red light, no cars, decided to have a little fun. 1st- 20 roll, up till about 65 I was ahead by about a car- the G35 is bone stock, and it was manual.--- I shifted perfectly, dno about the other guy though. 2nd- From a...
  10. UngerDikran

Autocrossing Today, Advice?

Is there any advice any professional auto-x'ers can provide that can help me out on my first time doing it? Which gear you usually remain in, how to take a turn correctly, anything in layman's terms that can help me out? much appreciated
  11. UngerDikran

ASA AR1 Rims put in 56k beware***

I posted this in the media section, but i want to whore myself out so here goes enjoy :D and tell me what you think
  12. UngerDikran

ASA AR1 Rims put in, along with plastidip'd grill/emblems 56k beware

hey guys, i just put in my ASA AR1 18's on and they look awesome! Just wanted to share with you guys. Hope you enjoyed them! Let me know what you guys think!
  13. UngerDikran

WTB Flick Hornets, 18x8, 5x112, et45

anyone got a set of these? seriously need to buy it, paypal ready
  14. UngerDikran

APR Stage 2 With HPFP

Today i took my car in to get my AWE 200 cell DP and KMD HPFP rebuild installed, and flashed to stage 2 +HPFP file. Going from stock to Stage 1 was a huge difference, and i Hope it will be the same difference in power from stage 1 to stage 2. wish me luck :fighting0030:
  15. UngerDikran

AutoTech Cat-Back review

just bought it and ill I can say is that its AWESOME. got it off GTI TROJAN who considers himself 335 Trojan :rolleyes: great product, easy install, and it sounds MEAN. I am really enjoying it so far, and I'll try to have some high quality sound clips soon, so stay tuned! (literally and...
  16. UngerDikran

Stage 2, possible problems?

hey guys im going stage 2 this weekend with apr, getting a AWE downpipe with a 200 cell cat, i bought the kmd fuel pump rebuild, and im getting it all installed. main question is, if i have a eurojet pcv fix, forge dv, fuel pump to go along with the stage 2 software and boost, would i encounter...
  17. UngerDikran

WTB Downpipe with cat

Any downpipe with a high flow cat, shoot me up some offers.
  18. UngerDikran

For people in SoCal

post your fav pic of your car, so we can get to know each other on a more personal level :wub:
  19. UngerDikran

Picture day! GT fog grills installed, engine bay pics!

So Here They are! My Beauty Blur Vision!!! thought it looked cool :p Up Close and Personal (new grill) Up close and Personal pt. 2 (new grill) Outside engine bay view so what do you guys think?
  20. UngerDikran

APR Stage 2 Q

if you go APR stage 2, but change it back to stock mode when you take it to the dealer, will the CEL for the downpipe go off?