GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vw4sport

FS:NeuSpeed Turbo Discharge Pipe,EuroJet PCV,NewSouth Boost Gauge,GIAC Flash Loader

GIAC FlashLoader SOLD NewSouth Boost Gauge SOLD EuroJet PCV SOLD NeuSpeed Turbo Discharge Pipe SOLD
  2. vw4sport

FS:Dash Cubby,Euro Switch,Smoked Mirror Lens Set,Open Fog Grills,GTI Mats

MKV GTI Floor Mats (Oval Retainers) SOLD Dash Cubby SOLD Euro Switch SOLD In Pro - Smoked Mirror Lens Set SOLD Open Bumper Fog Grills SOLD
  3. vw4sport

FS:Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust

The exhaust has been sold!
  4. vw4sport

FS:Euro R32 Tail Lights

Sold!
  5. vw4sport

FS:Eibach Coilovers MKV GTI

SOLD
  6. vw4sport

Votex Body kit and 19" BBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votex Kit with 19" BBS CK's 235-35-19 Conti sport contact 2 tires, Eibach Coilovers.The BBS are almost the exact same color as the United Gray much like the inside of the Huff's.The paint on the body kit is as good as it gets to matching its almost perfect. :thumbup:
  7. vw4sport

Carbon Fiber on Red GTI!!!!!

I had to post pictures of the carbon fiber parts that I make on the red GTI.They look amazing on red! OSIR? ABT? :biggrin: I am working on his interior now.Looks Great!:drool:
  8. vw4sport

Rear Carbon fiber VW emblem!!!!!!

The rear one is finally done to match the front!!!! I hate chrome with a passion so i had to get this off. It turned out great.It looks amazing in person! Now both of my emblems are the same so i can sleep at night :biggrin:
  9. vw4sport

Eibach Coilovers installed

Eibach for the Win!
  10. vw4sport

Carbon Fiber Front Grill,VW Emblem,Mirrors

I really like this forum and it is nice to get away from the vortex from time to time.I do custom carbon fiber work.And this turned out very nice on the MKV.I love The VW emblem:smile: I am working on the Red Grill strip right now painting it United Gray i think it will look great.I also...