GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. staying_tuned

TESLA. BEYOND LUDICROUS MODE. PLAID.

Dope but they are going to price themselves out of the market by the time they drop, especially the Dream variant.
  2. staying_tuned

Early Retirement Investing: Ditch my 2018 Golf R?

Sat connection is spotty in the Caymans.
  3. staying_tuned

Early Retirement Investing: Ditch my 2018 Golf R?

Jumping from the GTI to the R, especially if it means picking up a car payment, isn't worth the devastating opportunity cost at this particular time in your life. Stick with your plan, it isn't rocket science and 45 absolutely reasonable. I'm not ashamed to say that my wife and I, years ago, hit...
  4. staying_tuned

I'm a software engineer and Tesla's core is open source. I'm pining for the day an actual public API exists (auto warranty void on API registration fine) for the car that we can tap into. Wrap a GUI on it and send it. Then OTA tune iteration & actual remote live-tuning where Ed or whomever is...
  5. staying_tuned

We've got quite a bit of what I'd consider everyday life on my end and here are some highlights, in priority: When wife has it: - Wife refuels at home (100% of the time) vs ever hitting a gas station which is a PITA with our 3 and 5 y/o loaded. Unlike me, she remembers to do the small things...
  6. staying_tuned

Insane. I recall their Air > Dream (stock proto) running back to back high 9s earlier. Crazy times.
  7. staying_tuned

You can’t while driving but with a towing capacity of 5K lbs. a ho-hum P90 could tow a third wheel plus genny putting out 220 for quick charging at a rest stop. Kind of lame but totally feasible if you woke up and decided to run fossil for the day or for whatever reason, didn’t feel like...
  8. staying_tuned

Lots of misinformation going on here. Tesla is famously known for not having an ad budget. Their press is a side effect of consumer demand and hype. To date, not many can find a single actual ad or media spot purchased by Tesla for any of his companies. The range thing was an issue maybe 7-ish...