GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Whiterabbitwhiterabbit

Driver’s seat

SOS! I removed seat to access CECM without pulling a hammy and this part fell off somewhere while putting it back in. Please help!!
  2. Whiterabbitwhiterabbit

Low end whine

Hi all, I’ve not been driving this in the last year, I run it on a back road about once per month, the car was hit but did not impact this low end whine with rpms cominv from engine bay. My thoughts are pulley tensioner, or bearings in harmonic balancer(?) doesn’t affect drivability but it just...
  3. Whiterabbitwhiterabbit

HID headlamps

The three sets of D2S probably worked to begin with, the retainer clips were broken from previous owner. Upon further inspection I noticed electrical tape and even duct tape had been previously applied as well, then learned that the passenger headlamp ECM melted, process of elimination by...
  4. Whiterabbitwhiterabbit

2007 MKV GTI 2.0T IDLING TOO RICH

Hi all, My gti is idling high at 2100-2500rpms (I know!) then down to 1000-1200 then back and forth. I’ve read that it could be the pcv valve, a coil pack, or a vacuum leak somewhere. It doesn’t miss when it’s in gear and I’m not losing a significant amount of power It is a stock 2007 gti...