2. V

They all must go !

0% APR on new 4.9% APR on certified preowned
  3. V

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/AskaVWsalesguy
  4. V

Anyone looking for an R32?

I still have 5 left looking for a good home. shoot me some offers jaypichardo@me.com our initial allocation was 30 cars
  5. V

Parting out GTI

I am parting out all aftermarkets parts on the GTI. I dont drive and the lease is up soon. things I have: - five 18X8 et45 chicago wheels (4 wheels and tires and matching spare tire) $1100 picked up (or your stock wheels plus $500) (TPMS not included) 50% thread on front tires 70% on rear...
  6. V

0% APR on R32s !!!!

Remaining R32s have 0% APR available for qualified costumers
  7. V

Thunderbunny GTi arrives

Today we got our first GTI withthe thurderbuny package. it is black with cloth and sunroof.
  8. V

End of the road

As some of you know the GTI/Rabbit has gone out of production. MKVI wont hit our shores till some time next summer. so those in the market for a GTI now is your time, VW is giving 0% for 72 months on the very few 08's left and I expect that dealers wont really budge much on 09 prices becuase...
  9. V

0% continues in sep!!!

come and get them!
  10. V

Moderators!!!

can we please clean up all the out dated stickies?
  11. V

R32 inventories

here is what I have left, maybe other can post what they have at their dealers as well: # 2006 DBP # 1218 DBP # 1292 DBP # 1841 CW # 2316 UG NAV
  12. V

WTF? is that an R32?

yesterday I got s shipment of 09 GTis and Rabbits. under the cover was a blue car, "oh great a blue GTI!" nop it was a R32 that had been sitting at the port all this time :lol: now I have a 08 DBP R32 and a bunch of 09 cars :mad0259:
  13. V

0% APR continues in August!

get the remaining GTIs off the lots!
  14. V

Hampton roads dubbers!

come to my party!
  15. V

2009 GTIs are arriving now

for those that wanted to wait for the new TSI motor, they are available now :thumbsup:
  16. V

OMG! 0% on GTI for 60 months (72 in some areas)

like I said before get them while they are HOT, now you get 0% APr for 60months(72 if you go to a whole sale dealer)
  17. V

Get them while they are HOT! 0% financing on all 2008s!

Thats right folks, 2008s need to go! so VW is offering 0% financing on ALL 2008s, including Rabbits, R32s and GTIs. keep in mind these only apply to qualify buyers that finance with VW credit :thumbsup:
  18. V

OFFICIAL list of changes for 2009

GTI - silver is gone - new 2.0T engine now chain driven, same power ratings - Autobahn Package: Top leather sport seats with power lumbar for driver and passenger; V-Tex leatherette door panel trim. $1900 - Power Sunroof and 18" Hufeisen Alloy Wheels $1300 (only available as a combo) -...
  19. V

its over!

for those that sat around waitting thinking things would get better this month guess what: it got worse - owner loyalty is gone - Sign then drive is gone :thumbdown:
  20. V

APR 3" TBE

Catback $550 DP $400 these prices are FIRM and do not include shipping, lowball offers will be ignored. willing to drop parts off within 60 mins driving of 23451 zipcode