GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS NIB Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers w/Ksport Rear Camber kit

For sale is a brand new set of Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers and Rear Camber Kit for the MKV GTI. Boxes have now been opened to take picturesPN: CVW051-KP. Purchased back in February from BSH but never ever had time to install and now I need them gone ASAP. For sale now on BSH for $1235...
  2. S

loud clanking noise after suspension

installed vogtlands a while ago (5k miles ago or so) with a buddy of mine, and the car was "clanking" on bumps, big or small, or even when coming out the drive way (its about a 6 inch drop at a sharp 45 degree angle, one of those)...after about 100 miles or so it went away..for about a day..and...
  3. S

pt cruiser GT

well..i know there's a few pt cruiser gt 2.4T threads running around here...but it was my first run in....i was a car behind him and turning left and i heard him get on it...loud ass turbo whistle..like the civic si (99ish or so dont remember but it was about a few modles ago) that got me by bus...
  4. S

APR stg 2 question

i currently got flashed with APR stg1 and am loving it...but was actually thinking i was going stg2...when i took it to my shop to get flashed they said in order to do the stg2 i would need a 3" dp ...has anyone heard different?? i have AWE's dp installed already with the high flow ceramic cat...
  5. S

06 GLI vs CIVIC (I lost!!)

so Im headin back from the emergency room friday night cuz i broke my left hand....and i slowly get passed by what seems to be your ordinary civic si (lowered, exhaust)(its the civic si before the ugly hatch they made) and shortly after he passes me he slows back down so now we are even. i...
  6. S

downpipe removal help

as the title states i need help with the best way to remove the downpipe...im trying to install my awe dp but cant seem to "break" the 4 nuts that hold the dp to the turbo me and a friend fought with it for a couple hours and finally quit...he ended loosening one of them but as we continued to...
  7. S

window sticker...

hey i was browsing mydubspace.com and saw a pink vw window sticker..it had like the body that they use for like female bathroom signs..and the head was a vw logo..anybody have any idea where to get something like this?? im looking for my wife's car...thanks
  8. S

Fayetteville, NC??

just got off the phone with my wife and she said she was at starbucks by cross creek and someone walked up to her who had a bmp gti and told her there was a gti/gli club and wanted her to come check em out. anyone on this site part of them? let me know cuz i've been wondering. i'm in iraq and...
  9. S

WTB 18" karts or trade classix and some $$

WTB 18" karts (smoked preferably) or trade excellent condition 17" classix and some $$...pm me any offers pls. thanks in advance