GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS Ross-Tech VAG Com

I have a Ross-tech usb + micro can, I sold my VW so I do not need it anymore. I am not sure how current it scans but that might depend on the software, if anyone could clarify that would be nice. 200 Shipped. PM me if interested. SOLD********
  2. G

FS Parts for Methanol Injection Kit

I have an AEM Methanol Kit, I do not have all the parts because when I took it off my car, I left some of the parts on for convenience. The system is based on boost pressure, that determines how much spray is necessary. I have the ECU, with all the wiring (however the wire for the LED is there...
  3. G

FS AEM METH KIT

I am selling a universal STAGE 2 AEM methanol injection kit. It has most of the necessary parts. It has a fail safe built in, if the methanol level gets too low it will flash letting the user know. It comes with a 1 gallon tank, pump, and controller. It still needs tubing from the pump to the...
  4. G

Black Audi Turbo's 18 In w/ tires

Here we have a set of black Audi 18 inch Turbo's, they came off the 2008 TT. They have curb damage on one wheel, and I just need to get rid of them. If you wanted to repaint them it is very easy, just wet sand it and it the paint will come off easily. Have not been on the road with the new paint...
  5. G

F/S AEM STG 1 Meth Inject Kit

I am selling a universal STAGE 2 *CORRECTION* AEM methanol injection kit. It has most of the necessary parts. It has a fail safe built in, if the methanol level gets too low it will flash letting the user know. It has all of the necessary parts and wiring. It comes with a 2.5 gallon tank, pump...
  6. G

FS MTX Audio Jackhammer Amp

I have a MTX Audio amplifier, the model is the JH404. It has some blemishes from being used an in a trunk, but does not effect the performance. It is 4 channel 800 watt peak power amp. $100
  7. G

FS MTX Audio Jackhammer Amp

I have a MTX amp 4 channel, 800 watt peak power amplifier. It only has comes with the unit, no cables. Works great no problems. Some blemishes on the outside. It is the MTX Jackhammer JH404. 130 obo.
  8. G

Fs revo select port switch

I have a revo select port switch, It is great to go back and forth between stock and performance mode. 100 obo. Pm me
  9. G

FT Bremmer Kraft BR05

Would anyone want a set of black bremmer kraft BR05's? They are in great condition, I would need to trade for any stock wheels. I am selling my car back to a dealer and I get more for a trade in if they have OEM wheels on. Looking for a trade plus a little cash. Local only, text me at 2039818331...
  10. G

WTB FUEL PUMP NEED

Hi, I need a fuel pump, don't care if it is high pressure rebuild or stock.
  11. G

Feeler 08 BLACK STG 3+

Want to sell for 16k check classifieds, 50k miles
  12. G

Feeler 08 BLACK STG 3+

*UPDATED* Pictures coming up tonight! I have an 08 stage 3 Black GTI. 55,000 Miles 6 SPD Modifications: KWD Intake FK Streetline Coilovers (3,000 miles on them) AWE K04 (35,000 miles) KMD Fuel Pump Rebuild RS4 Fuel Injectors AWE Boost Gauge 42 Designs Down Pipe Autotech Catback Bazooka...
  13. G

FS MKV FSI OEM INJECTORS

I have 4 fsi injectors, 20,000 miles put on them. They come with everything you need for a swap. $60 + shipping.
  14. G

Goes into limp mode in higher gears

My car will randomly go into limp mode when its in 5th or 6th on the highway, I will usually be cruising at 3k 1-2 psi, then I will just feel a kickdown and I can't get above 10 PSI until a turn off the car and turn it back on. It happens almost every time I cruise on the highway. Maybe the fuel...
  15. G

V1 Hardwire using Passport cables

Someone is trading me a V1 for my passport 9500ix. Can I use my hardwire system from my passport on the V1 I know it is the same hookup but I don't know how it would work.
  16. G

Over spray

I spent a long time taping before I did a coat of spray tint and somehow still I have overspray. I tried using a claybar on it, but instead of taking it out, it just made the surface smoothin instead of rough. How can I get it out? Its about a 2 inch noticible line when your standing 3-5 feet...
  17. G

FS 18 In BLACK Audi Turbos W/ tires

I have a set of painted Audi Turbos off the TT, you will need spacers, I used 15MM in the front and none in the back. You will need to purchase wheel bolts. The tires are Run flats with about 25-30% trade left. In the pictures one of the the wheels is scratched but I am getting it refinished...
  18. G

*Feeler* HKS Type 0 Turbo Timer

Is any one interested in buying an HKS Turbo Timer? It was given to me and I obviously don't need it. It is the TYPE 0 with all necessary components. You will need a new harness depending one what car you put it on. 85 OBO.
  19. G

WTB Coilovers

Looking to buy a set of coils, not concerned with a specific brand, 600 or less. Shoot me pm's. Thanks. -Jordan
  20. G

Feeler 2.0T FSI OEM Fuel Injectors

I have my OEM fuel injectors from my upgrade to the RS4 injectors. I put 25,000 Miles on them. Anyone interested? 80 for all 4.