GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cw-vw-gti

Possibly trading for a skyline...

I know this is random, but I didn't want to ask my local (WV) forum. I friend of mine has a 1993 Skyline gts-t with 70,000 miles. He wants to trade for my '06 Mx-5 straight up. His car is registered as a skyline and completely legal here in WV. It has a fmic, coilovers, nardi wheel and some...
  2. cw-vw-gti

FS/FT: '06 Mazda Mx-5 .:Stanced:.

I'm Christian I live in Charleston, WV and Charleston, SC. PM me here Up for sale again. Reason for selling is I want something bigger since I'm going back to school. I want another mkv or something similar so the Miata has to go. It's a 2006 Mazda Mx-5 with 63,xxx miles and will continue to...
  3. cw-vw-gti

FS: 08 Mazdaspeed3, 40k miles, GT

Tired of your stg2 gti getting beat by a stock Mazdaspeed3? Want a better platform to build off of or just plain ol' like the speed3 better? Well here's your chance! (Jk of course as Im trying to get back into an mkv:wink:) Seriously though, I miss my gti and the scene in general. I bought my...
  4. cw-vw-gti

Finally some decent lowered pictures.

We decided to take a miniature road-trip to Columbus today to get out of WV. It was myself, a legacy gt, mkiv vr. :biggrin: -On the way there... These didn't last too long lol. :rolleyes:
  5. cw-vw-gti

Racelands

Well, first picture since the drop. This is the fronts spun all the way down w/ perches out. I dont think it's low enough and i'll prob. go fk's this spring. The rides pretty rough too... Anyways, heres mine and my buddies vr6 already in winter mode lol:thumbsup:
  6. cw-vw-gti

FS: Nikon D40+ bag

Well, got this a few months ago and I NEVER use it. I would much rather put the money into something usefull....like coilovers:wink: OK, heres the run-down: Nikon D40 body with ~500 shots 18-55mm lens Charger Memory card Shoulder strap and a bag to carry everything in. I still have the...
  7. cw-vw-gti

WTT: Huffs for Classix(?) or Denvers

I love my huffs, but I would prefer a 17" wheel. I will drive out of state (within reason) to trade. Any offers accepted. Huffs are in perfect condition, not a scatch on them:thumbsup: Powdercoated would be a plus!
  8. cw-vw-gti

MKV vs is300

Well, I finally got another mkv and what better way to break it in than race(sarcasm). Driving past the university, this is flys up next to me, then speeds up a tad. So I preceed to pull up next to him and we hit a stoplight. He asked if I wanted to race and I said I would race to 60mph...
  9. cw-vw-gti

Opinions on price needed

There is an 06 package 2 dsg gti for sale. It has 27000 miles and the stealership is asking 18k. You I talk then down and wait(there are two other ppl looking at the car), or go with that? Sorry for te dumb thread but I need sone quick opinions from people with more expirence than a car...
  10. cw-vw-gti

WTT: 08 FJ Cruiser for gti/gli

I sold my 06 gti last fall thinking i would get more use out of the fj when i travel to snowboard. But i miss my dub way too much to keep it. It has under 6,000 miles, under warranty, etc. Im looking for any year, color gti/gli. Prefereably candy white or united grey:thumbsup: I need to get 25k...
  11. cw-vw-gti

WTB: mkv gti, east coast

well, i HAD an mkv gti a few months ago, got rid of it, bought an RX8 and hate it lol. so im back in the market for another gti. any color, dsg/stick, if the price is right thats all that matters modified is a bonus:wink: Trades would be awesome too thanks, christian
  12. cw-vw-gti

A few of us made a forum...

its all about "extreme" sports...i had to do this for a school project, so the more people that join, the better the grade lol just trying to get the word out. http://unsponsored.21.forumer.com/ any suggestions to make it better lemme know:thumbsup:
  13. cw-vw-gti

Getting back into a MKV

i can't stand my rx8 anymore. i love the car as long as im driving fast through the mountains, but driving through the city it's horrible. /rant. can't wait to get back into a gti.... are there any differences performance wise between the 09's and 08's?
  14. cw-vw-gti

vs. 04 is300?

it was the older body style. from 20-80 i beat him by 2-3 cars and from 60-120 (starting in 4th) i had him by 4 cars:happyanim: he's a cool guy though, he gave "the egg" props:thumbsup:
  15. cw-vw-gti

leavin the family

:frown: as the title says, i may be forced to get rid of my gti:frown: i quit soccer to focus more on school and to work more hours. my dad says i have to play to get a scholarship, so since im not playing, he is selling my car!:mad: he is giving me the money i have paid monthly so it looks...
  16. cw-vw-gti

sound systems!

show 'em:thumbsup: gracias
  17. cw-vw-gti

FS: skullcandy w/ipod

i got the new iphone, so i have no need for my ipod or my skullcandy skullcrusher headset the ipod is only 4 months old and works perfectly, it has scratches, but nothing outa the ordinary..it is a 30gb video ipod....the skullcrushers are in perfect condition with absolutely nothing wrong with...
  18. cw-vw-gti

Good camera?

yay, nay? http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-alpha-DSLR-A200K-10-2-Megapixel-Digital-SLR-Camera-18-70mm-Lens-Black-DSLRA200K/sem/rpsm/oid/204934/catOid/-16942/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
  19. cw-vw-gti

K2 Zepplin w/cartel bindings!!!!

as the title says, i have an 08 K2 Zepplin 158cm board for sale with large Burton Cartel bindings:thumbsup: looking to get more money to put into a smaller board for park use...thanks! p.s. the board and bindings new would cost over $750 new! :biggrin: ~$550? obo
  20. cw-vw-gti

i gots money!

i have $1350 to spend.....any ideas of what to get??:biggrin: