GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Malttv5

Dogs

I bet he had more fun 🤩
  2. Malttv5

UK Drivers - Can You Charge an EV from a Lampost?

On Electric Classic Cars they converted a Fiat 500 and I’m sure the owner who lived in London had charging via lamp post connection .
  3. Malttv5

Dogs

Is she a Ridge back ?
  4. Malttv5

Dogs

Thanks guys for the kind words , poor Bruce was up most of the night going to all the places where she would sleep . Cheers
  5. Malttv5

Dogs

We lost our little bully Vivienne last week she was 10 and her heart gave out . Our other bully Bruce is feeling a bit lost ,when you fed both of them they would leave aliitle bit of food and swap bowls . A week on we noticed Bruce would leave some food then go back to it latter on .
  6. Malttv5

Final photo dump for 2023- Finland Trip

Nice pic’s mate 😎. My wife has a 2015 Polo GTi with the 1.8t motor great little cars ,more fun than the golf GTi’s . Cheers
  7. Malttv5

Dogs

"A picture is worth a thousand words" One word DIET
  8. Malttv5

"Unmarked" Police Cars

All our un-marked cop cars are VW Passat & BMW 5 series wagon’s or sedan’s and they only light up when it’s toooo late 😒
  9. Malttv5

Dogs

A nice sunny 24c autumn day and the slug on the couch 🤨
  10. Malttv5

Australian Possum? Can Anyone Identify It?

Looks like a ring tail possum . Every night they place soccer on my roof 😁,they’re through out urban area’s in OZ 😎.
  11. Malttv5

Dogs

Dog's cone of shame :ROFLMAO: 3 years ago when Bruce got the chop :ROFLMAO: . Vivienne would pull the cone off of him . Cheers
  12. Malttv5

Dogs

Can your meatball swim , mine swim like bricks 🤦‍♂️
  13. Malttv5

Dogs

Vivienne 10 years old ,one of the fastest British Bulldogs , when she's in the R . Bruce 5 years old , one of the slowest British Bulldogs all 40kgs of him . Cheers
  14. Malttv5

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

The best thing the Joker got kick out for being a lying fuck ,who couldn't even fill out his own entry documents correct . Enjoy fuckers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (y)(y)(y) Now back to more important things , whats the next mod on the R ?
  15. Malttv5

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Since its part of me now ,I WILL OWN IT 🥰 .
  16. Malttv5

I'll pull my dildo , if you remove your Djokovic butt plug . On 3 , 1 ,2 -----o_O
  17. Malttv5

Please don't give Australian politicians anymore idea's 😁
  18. Malttv5

Just more BS . (y)(y)(y) Yes ,I'm poorer than him but at least I can fill out my visa paper work and be honest about it ;):ROFLMAO:
  19. Malttv5

As an Australian ,I call BS on this . He's just another over paid sportsman who thinks he's above everyone else . (y)(y)(y)