GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Y

Search Complete... Need Help!

Wiring a Passport 8500 in my car I checked the DIY and my fuses don't match my Owners Manual. Does anyone have experience wiring an 2007 GLI Farenheit (NOT SURE MAKES A DIFFERENCE OF NOT) looking of key switched 12V. Thanks in advance, Kevin
  2. Y

FS - DELL XPS 710 Desktop / DELL 966 Printer

Hey folks I am in the market for another computer looking to sell my current desktop. This unit comes with a 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty from Dell.. That includes in-house repair! This unit has the following items build in: 1. 4GB 667M Ram 2. Windows XP SP 3 3. Dual DVD Drivies / Burner 4...
  3. Y

Houston We Have Problems!

DUPLICATE THREAD..
  4. Y

18" Farenheit Wheel??

Anyone have any connections with a replacement wheel?? Any help would be appreciated! Yellow :)
  5. Y

FS 2007 VW GLI YELLOW FARENHEIT

Good evening folks, For sale tonight is a 2007 VW Mark V GLI Farenheit Edition. It currently has a hair ovr 22,500 miles and is in EXCELLENT CONDITION! The vehicle is located in the Daytona Beach area of Florida. We all know what comes with the Farenheit, this one includes the spoiler and...
  6. Y

Okay DIY'ERS! Got A Question **SEARCH HAS BEEN PERFORMED ALREADY**

I am in the process of getting a Garmin 760 and plan on mounting it in the upper left portion of my windshied. Now I have two questions.. 1. With an external antennea where would you all suggest I route the wire?? 2. With regards to the Direct 12V source, go directly to the fuse panel as I...
  7. Y

MoonRoof Noise!!! :( GONE :)!!!!!

Ladies and Gents, May I recommend a Auto Ventshade 77002 Windflector 34.5" Sunroof Wind Deflector. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000182ETQ This thing eliminates all vibration noise and makes for a comfortable ride down the road with the roof open :) Kevin PICS TO FOLLOW :)
  8. Y

VAG COM / Fog Lights?

So I hear your can change a setting in the VAG COM for the fog lights to make the current a constant 100% which would eliminate the use for a capacitor? Can anyone concur on this one?? Kevin