GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. raab

FT: VMR 710 18"x8.5" Matte Black - Midwest

A little curb rash, a few small paint chips around the lug openings from careless service techs but otherwise in great condition. Tires are Z1 Star Specs but there's not much tread left. Looking for 18" in similar condition, preferably OEM options (Interlagos, Aristos (5x112), Austins) or...
  2. raab

FS: Southbend Stg 2+ cryogenic treated clutch and lightweight steel FW for 2.0 FSI

SOLD A few notes on this clutch: Pedal pressure feels very similar to stock, however there is much more positive feedback and the engagement point is brought up from off the floor. Flywheel spools very quickly, making rev matching quick and smooth. The clutch and FW are used, but only have 200...
  3. raab

FS: Various Stock/OEM/Aftermarket Performance And Cosmetic Parts

I recently cleaned out my storage unit and ran across a box of parts I had forgotten about. All parts were bought for my MKV (07) FSI (BPY) GTI but may work with other years/models as well. Prices include shipping. Google Wallet, Dogecoin, Bitcoin, PayPal payments welcomed. BSH FSI True...
  4. raab

Cheap/Clean/No Drill/No Tools Front Licence Plate Mount (tow hook mount style)

Hey everyone, I've gotten so much help and good advice from this forum over the years so I wanted to share this little project I just completed, in case any of you might want to do it yourself! Unfortunately, I recently found myself needing to install a front plate on my car. I didn't want to...