GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bigwill

NSW: UG MKV R32

Specs: 2008 3D UG MKV Golf R32 Manual 98***km Service History/receipts including haldex system etc Dieselgeek Short Shifter Koni Yellow Sport Shocks (adjustable) KW Lowering Springs Black Grill MFD2 DVD Sat Nav Ipod Dock Euro LED Tails Recently fitted new tyres Well looked after car. Never...
  2. bigwill

arqray

EOI: arqray catback for mkv r32? thinking of doing a swap for the supersprint.
  3. bigwill

MKV R32 OEM Suspension

I have a set of OEM suspension taken off 08 R32 after doing 20k. Components still in very good nick and are cleaned and ready to go. $400 firm for the lot, prefer sydney pick up.
  4. bigwill

FINALLY modded

hey everyone, thought ill post up my recently modded car. Had just bought the Koni Yellows and KW springs from erkin and just installed it today. Sleeved them myself so not sure how it will hold up :D Ride quality has not worsen, adjusted shocks to 50% firm in rear and full soft up front so...
  5. bigwill

Removing engine cover?

hey guys, anyone know how to remove the engine cover off the mkv r32? any help would be appreciated:bow:
  6. bigwill

S6 Led Daytime Running Lights.

hey guys, went and visited rob tonight and had a chat about his car and everything else. Thanks for all the information rob and nice to meet u! one more of mine, not much happening on my behalf. Hope you guys like it Will
  7. bigwill

R32 Grill

hey guys, ive just sent off my r32 grill to have it painted but the paint shop ive sent it into has no luck in removing the aluminium parts off the plastic bits, they have removed 2 tabs and have broken both, has anyone got any good information on how to remove the backing plastic plate off the...
  8. bigwill

phatnoise

hey guys, ive done a search on the forum in regards to this, but does anyone have any photos they can post up of while the phatnoise is playing. i have an mfd2 sat nav unit and would like to know if it displays any mp3 tags or is it just cd1 track 1 etc? thanks guys
  9. bigwill

OEM Navigation CD or DVD?

Hey everyone, just a very quick question about the OEM sat nav, is the australian navigation CD based or DVD based? looking into buying a unit on ebay and wasnt sure if VW supports the CD or DVD versions. Anyone had experience purchasing it from ebay and installing them into their australian mkv...
  10. bigwill

Retrofit MFD2 into MKV R32

Hey everyone, i just wanted to know some details on fitting a VW factory sat nav into a mkv r32, below is a link to a VW sat nav from Europe and i would just like some thoughts on if it was possible to install it on australian built VW golfs? and if not, how can be make this unit work in...