GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MarinaMKV

FS; Mk5 Replacement Grille Trim - Chrome, Plastic. CA

For Sale is a Mk5 Jetta new Replacement Grille Trim - Chrome, Plastic. $70 + $5 Shipping.
  2. MarinaMKV

Fs; 08 R32 Front Grill - CA

Selling a used r32 front grill in good condition. Grill has a minor dent in the center if license plate is used would not be visible. Grill also could be fixed if you wanted to. Asking price is $150 + $25 shipping. What you see is what you get. Thanks
  3. MarinaMKV

FS; MKV JETTA CUSTOM PARTS (LA)

For sale is Mkv Jetta front bumper with grills molded vortex lip and shaved $500. Mkv Jetta Boaser hood and OEM fenders that are extended $750. Best price on the custom parts you will ever find. Local sales only. Thanks Pictures taken 7/26/12 what you see is what you get.
  4. MarinaMKV

FS; VIP MODULAR WHEELS

Are you looking for great wheels here is a awesome deal all wheels custom made like you want them...Ask for Anthony and tell him that you were refereed by Sasha and you will get a awesome deal. Thanks Contact Information Telephone: 1.866.613.1983 Fax1.949.335.5602 info@vipmodular.com...
  5. MarinaMKV

SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  6. MarinaMKV

What ya Think VIP MODULAR VXS210.

Sorry for the bad pic will take some better once tomorrow I phone photos....What ya think... VIP MODULAR VXS 210.
  7. MarinaMKV

MKV Jetta Front

Selling my mkv Jetta front bumper shaved with a molded vortex lip. Asking only $700obo with all the grills. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks
  8. MarinaMKV

FS; MK5 JETTA SHAVED FRONT BUMPER - SOCAL

Selling my mk5 Jetta front shaved bumper. Bumber is in mint condition with fresh paint. Bumper has molded front vortex lip and it includes a bagless grill or oem grill your choice. Text me at 714-709-6751 or just pm me. Local sales only. Asking $700 obo.
  9. MarinaMKV

17" Autostrada Modena Baller Wheels (CA)

For Sale are 17x9 et 39 and 17x9.5 et 38 Autostrada Modena Wheels 5x114 3pc wheels. Wheels have Falken 512 Tires 205/45/17 and 215/45/17 one week old. Wheels are freshly polished with lips mounted on the face that will give you a size of 17x9.25 et 28 and 17x9.75 with et 32. Wheels are in mint...
  10. MarinaMKV

New Wheels Need Help

Autostrada Modena 17x9 et39 and 17x9.5 et 38. Ok just got new wheels and I need some Ideas how to re finish them. One option is Chrome, Second Paint, Third Polish.. And if I go with paint what color? This is the car the wheels are going on.
  11. MarinaMKV

New Project Let me know what you think...

New Project Let me know what you think.... Fender Extension Fresh Paint Fender Extension
  12. MarinaMKV

BODY SHOP in SOCAL

Looking for a good body shop in SoCal area. Need to do some molding and shaving I also wanna extend my hood. Thanks
  13. MarinaMKV

FS MK5 JETTA PARTS

Selling a few MKV Jetta parts. Make an offer shipping is available. MKV Jetta custom sprayed tail lights. SOLD MKV Jetta oem tail with custom painted inners. MKV Jetta front bumper lights custom sprayed. SOLD MKV Jetta Black front grill. MKV Jetta chrome grill insert. SOLD
  14. MarinaMKV

WORK EUROLINE SL WHEELS

Selling Work Euroline Wheels front 18x8 et42 rear 18x9 et42 . Wheels have been freshly restored and are in mint condition. Tires are Yokohoma S Drive that have 500 miles on them. Wheels are re drilled from 5x114.3 to 5x112 using wobble bolts. Asking $2500 shipped or $1800 without tires. If you...