GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

p0299

Hello, Recently i've noticed my car has slightly less power than usual and a little bit more turbo lag. When i hooked it to vagcom it thrown p0299 code - boost pressure regulation, control range not reached. Since then, i've changed DV to the newest revision but nothing changed and still have...
  2. F

big turning circle?

Anyone else thinks that turning circle on a gti is a little big? I am not female but sometimes i really find it hard to maneuver through the city when doing u-turns etc.
  3. F

dealer refusing warranty

Ok so 7 months ago i had a pretty good crash where i had 12k euros in repairs and among many things, left xenon headlight was replaced. 3 days ago i've noticed that the light is shattering, even at one point the left headlight switched off for a brief moment. I went to dealer that said there is...
  4. F

cw with black roof pics?

I'm thinking of painting my cw roof glossy black but i'm not sure if i should do that so i need to see pics first. I've been searching forum but only found one and it was matte black with black hood(i dont want to paint the hood). I've already painted my side skirts and parts of bumpers and i'm...